[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

Shame this build got nerfed in the latest patch. Not even sure if it's worth to do this at the beginning of a new league.
How exactly it got nerfed ?
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
Looking for some insight on what could improve gear-wise on a budget(playing std) to do red maps feeling a bit safer. Thought of maybe swapping gloves but Hysteria is 1ex min currently so that's a no-no.

The Hysteria crafting essence is only 24-26 chaos at the moment & has been floating around 20-30 chaos in price all season long.

I bought 4 of the hysteria essences for just under 100c yesterday (in the current Legacy League) and 4 normal ilvl 75+ gripped gloves for 1 alt each. I applied the essences on the gloves, kept the best rolled of the 4 gloves to use and then sold the other 3 for 50c, 60c and 90c.

I think you missed the 'im playing on standard', i know its cheaper on legacy, don't think i even need them though
Last edited by Phosphenez on Jul 6, 2017, 10:04:06 AM
"
Oilure wrote:
Shame this build got nerfed in the latest patch. Not even sure if it's worth to do this at the beginning of a new league.

We got 0 nerf, besides game related changes that will affect everyone
"
AceofSpadesqt wrote:
"
Oilure wrote:

Pierce gem change probably will hurt us more than it will hurt a ton of builds tho. And the biggest nerf in beta stays the explosion of this thread, having piscator's at 40c and Lyco at 35. Budget is high af now.
Sorry if this question was answered and I missed it. In 3.0 what bandit do I take.
IGN: Flickinboogers
"
"
AceofSpadesqt wrote:
"
Oilure wrote:

Pierce gem change probably will hurt us more than it will hurt a ton of builds tho. And the biggest nerf in beta stays the explosion of this thread, having piscator's at 40c and Lyco at 35. Budget is high af now.

Pierce Gem has been buffed!

Consistent Piercing of Mob's and it still has it's damage Multiplier.

For Example what's better:

50% chance to slam a chick or slam the chick and the next 3 guaranteed.
"

Wut?

The pierce gem was fixed, we now have 100% chance for it to work instead of 50% and it will damage more per hit but less overall enemies, meaning we wont get 1-shot by reflect mobs sitting just outside the screen any more.

Also, un-corrupted Piscators are still 1c-5c, like they have been all season long.
Can you share your lootfilter please?
I'm currently testing this in beta and I'm trying to make it work SSF. It's going rather well so far; I made it up to tier 5 maps which I can clear quite comfortably. I don't have any of the "required" uniques, and no 5L so far. The only real problem is single target, which of course is mostly due to the lack of links.
Does anyone have any ideas for gear progression in SSF other than the obvious (essence crafted wand, WED/flat damage on jewellery, ideally get essence of hysteria for gloves)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info