[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

Sorry - fixed :)
Char tab was hidden
Im not close to your damage (around 25k with flasks). What am i doing wrong?
"
MartinPlays wrote:
Im not close to your damage (around 25k with flasks). What am i doing wrong?

Ur effective dps seems fine to me (1.25m~), maybe swap jewelry around, aspd and crit multiplier are HUGE, as long as you don't get 1shot u'll be fine with stun immunity, i believe spell damage/crit chance for spells doesn't do anything for this build, also you have master surgeon instead of veteran bowyer, that's 130k~ less dps as well, though i can see the QoL.

I'm currently 91, close to 1.8m eDps and 4.7k hp(devoto's for mapping), melted everything i've faced so far (T15), still progressing endgame and looking into shaping then gonna try T16 sometime, still got room for lots of upgrades like 20/20 and 21/20 gems, Barrage enchant, hysteria gloves etc.
"
Apperception wrote:
Hi

I love how the build plays - especially cleaning speed is insane and a lot of fun.
However - I feel incredibly squishy.

7%phys reduction without basalt
4.4k life

...damage is no problem, but I get oneshot by uber Itzaro, Minotaur or even gorge-map boss if it has average mods (curse with vulna + a bit more boss damage and he can oneshot me).

Can one of you pros take a look at my char (Lalalalululu) and tell me, what I can do / what I need to upgrade most urgently to finally be able to deathless uberlab, guardian, uberatziri, shaper etc...

Thx in advance

Cya ingame :)
Ingo

Prismatic ring could have a bit more life imo, jewelry should probably be swapped, gems not fully leveled yet(especially wrath/added light).
Can't comment on T16 maps but my Uber lab run was scary af, blew up izaro but almost died with 4k~ and basalt, i'd recommend disabling mechanics, the dps bonus from 8/8 ascendancy is pretty big.
Also get a few more levels for endgame probably, pretty easy to get to 91~ if you have a map pool (assuming you do since you're running all those maps)
Seems like a nice framework that can be done with a variety of different classes/Ascendancies based on preference. I copied your Path of Building code and switched it over to a Duelist/Champion (just connecting through the attack speed/life cluster and down through projectile nodes (Fury Bolts) and it went from the 2.73M DPS to about 2.6M DPS, so about 5% less in exchange for permanent Fortify and whatever else. Not claiming it's better this way or anything like that but just to say it looks like there's some flexibility in class choice while still maintaining reasonably high damage (just not maximized).

I might try some variation of this as Champion with Queen of the Forest or something like that, will have to think about it.

Either way I love wand builds, will be considering this one in 3.0, thanks for your work Ace.
Last edited by Greymane2k on Jul 4, 2017, 12:51:37 PM
"
"
Apperception wrote:
Hi

I love how the build plays - especially cleaning speed is insane and a lot of fun.
However - I feel incredibly squishy.
Cya ingame :)
Ingo

Prismatic ring could have a bit more life imo, jewelry should probably be swapped, gems not fully leveled yet(especially wrath/added light).
Can't comment on T16 maps but my Uber lab run was scary af, blew up izaro but almost died with 4k~ and basalt, i'd recommend disabling mechanics, the dps bonus from 8/8 ascendancy is pretty big.
Also get a few more levels for endgame probably, pretty easy to get to 91~ if you have a map pool (assuming you do since you're running all those maps)

Thanks - that helps actually a lot and gives hope that just a few more levels and a correspondingly growing HP-pool will be all that's needed to get to the very end game content :)

Thoughts on this beta wave with changes to pierce/ immolate gem?

Currently leveling still but im trying to incorperate immolate gem if i can to test the damage vs some other links.

Still early in the wipe so i dont have anywhere near the gear you have listed though.
This build looks like a lot of fun, but I have a question about the Barrage links for bosses: Does using Elemental Focus stop your barrage from applying shock or chill to bosses? It seems like shock at least would be valuable. Or do you occasionally KB the boss to apply shock?

Thanks for this guide!
Levelled this to 65 today on the beta, started using wands a bit early (act 4 or so) but besides bosses taking a bit longer since I didn't care too much about barrage links, it worked really great.

Used a few different high phys rolled wands that dropped, sometimes for 15 levels before replacing, KB + GMP + Ele + Immolate with Anger and HoI and never felt I had a problem with clearing at all. Grabbed Essence Sap for mana leech though you could just get Spirit Void instead, I just like the quality of life while levelling.

Overall seems like it should be a decent little starter for 3.0!

2 wands on the left are what I levelled with an my current on the right from a lazy essence craft.
Last edited by womwom on Jul 5, 2017, 3:36:28 PM
"
Looking for some insight on what could improve gear-wise on a budget(playing std) to do red maps feeling a bit safer. Thought of maybe swapping gloves but Hysteria is 1ex min currently so that's a no-no.

The Hysteria crafting essence is only 24-26 chaos at the moment & has been floating around 20-30 chaos in price all season long.

I bought 4 of the hysteria essences for just under 100c yesterday (in the current Legacy League) and 4 normal ilvl 75+ gripped gloves for 1 alt each. I applied the essences on the gloves, kept the best rolled of the 4 gloves to use and then sold the other 3 for 50c, 60c and 90c.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info