[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

"
Recoloring a 6l will cost you more than buying another 6l corrupted chest, and there is a pair of gloves for 20c. I feel your pain tho, in standard you have 2 price tags, 1c and 200ex and 90% of the people will not answer when you message them

If build is mostly B/G sockets it should be pretty easy, and yeah... 80% of sellers afk/busy, 15% set low value to trick people/undercut and aren't actually selling and 5% actually sell lul

Anyway, gonna continue mapping and flipping and buy some actually decent gloves LOL

edit : ayyylmao 55c and 5 chrom to recolor, good enough

Just finished uber lab and shit was SCARY AF with traps and facetanking izaro with basalt but didnt wipe, almost died like 50 times lmao.
Also got boots with 65% resist + 36% avoidance, have free slot helm now, using Devoto for the move/aspd, feels pretty nice for mapping :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcNzVMsYVoM
Gonna spam lab on slayer and maybe i get barrage enchant on one of them :'(
Last edited by Phosphenez on Jun 27, 2017, 7:09:45 PM
Hey! Enjoying the build so far but i am concerned with my survivability...i die too easily and my dps isnt as good as yours. Can you check my profile and see what's wrong with my PF? Thanks in advance :)
"
Hey! Enjoying the build so far but i am concerned with my survivability...i die too easily and my dps isnt as good as yours. Can you check my profile and see what's wrong with my PF? Thanks in advance :)

Ur profile is private
"

Your profile is private, if you didn't follow my build it's normal that you lack dps and surviability.
I find your build very fun and powerful :)

Atm in mapping around 6/8 tier without problem, my big issue is life atm (need take last 2 life nodes on build) is 3,4k.

If u want look at my setup and have any suggest u have my thanks :)
Last edited by NazgulTirith on Jun 28, 2017, 3:08:43 PM
"
NazgulTirith wrote:
I find your build very fun and powerful :)

Atm in mapping around 6/8 tier without problem, my big issue is life atm (need take last 2 life nodes on build) is 3,4k.

If u want look at my setup and have any suggest u have my thanks :)

It's normal you are squishi, you are playing with 2 mana and 2 life flasks, it's pretty insane you are mapping tier 8 without using flasks
Last edited by AceofSpadesqt on Jun 28, 2017, 3:35:58 PM
lol i totally forgot the flask section :D

Going to read and buy :D

What is best order for cheap flask? Basalt and?
Last edited by NazgulTirith on Jun 28, 2017, 3:47:23 PM
"
NazgulTirith wrote:
lol i totally forgot the flask section :D

Going to read and buy :D

What is best order for cheap flask? Basalt and?

Cheap ones i think Basalt/Diamond/Atziri?

Also, swap your add lightning gems, you have lvl 18 linked to golem-wrath and level 17 on ur 6l setup, about gems what adds the most damage is high level wrath(dont need quality) and add lightning gem iirc, try to 20 them asap! Can level additional gems on the off-hand and try to vaal as well.
ok! thanks for help
Sorry, fixed my profile. I strictly followed your build but i am still paper/lacking pds :S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info