[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

"
BigFrog49 wrote:
very squishy - low life, low defenses, doesn't build to evasion

low dps - even white mobs are a struggle - far too often mobs are in your face and there's no tanking in this build

perfect example of why PoE's targeting system sucks - mouse targeting just doesn't cut it in PoE anymore

frankly, it's more of a disservice to the community - especially new players - to publish this build guide

get used to seeing this:

You have died!
Resurrect in town
Resurrect at checkpoint

I was thinking about doing this. Thanks for the advice. I'm already not a good player and dont have so much currency to waste. Wander with 1 ex seems to good to be true for me.
"
Mutasyon wrote:
"
BigFrog49 wrote:

low dps - even white mobs are a struggle - far too often mobs are in your face and there's no tanking in this build

perfect example of why PoE's targeting system sucks - mouse targeting just doesn't cut it in PoE anymore

frankly, it's more of a disservice to the community - especially new players - to publish this build guide

get used to seeing this:

You have died!
Resurrect in town
Resurrect at checkpoint

I was thinking about doing this. Thanks for the advice. I'm already not a good player and dont have so much currency to waste. Wander with 1 ex seems to good to be true for me.

Don't listen to BigFrog49, his response is prime example he doesn't know how to build a wander, which is actually hard for a newbe.

If you would like to play a wander build go for it man, I recommend it. In turmoil 10 day event I rolled my first wander ever (and I'm playing since closed beta days) and I fallowed Mathil build and it was easy to lvl with it even when gear was shit. Even first map I did on char was extremely easy.

One thing I would like to inform you is that if have never played a wander before or if you're generally not a very skilled player don't ever play Pathfinder wander build, go for Scion or Raider.
Scion especially is easy to play in early/mid maps since you get +1 proj. and pierce for free from Ascendancy tree.
While for a Pathfinder to be good, you need very good gear to even begin feeling it's power.

Here is a very good overview of different ascendancy wander builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1979794/page/1

Just fallow a build for your first wander (like Mathils ele. wander which is very budged for what it can do), go elemental route because it's cheaper, don't pick Pathfinder, pick Raider or Scion. Even lvling with Kinetic Blast can be easy, so you are not forced to play something else while going through Acts. 1 ex wander build is very much doable, just not on Pathfinder.

P.S. And since patch notes 3.1 didn't nerf wanders at all (exept +1 Barrage proj being maximum lab enchant, but it really isn't a problem), KB/Barrage ele. pathfinders will still be one of the best clear speed builds in Abyss league.
Tears make streams. Fish live in streams. I like fish.
/MonstaMunch
Last edited by Powderoff on Dec 6, 2017, 2:40:43 PM
"
BigFrog49 wrote:

get used to seeing this:

You have died!
Resurrect in town
Resurrect at checkpoint

This is not true, I'm currently level 84 in HC although with a bit of a change to the skill tree to my liking... If you play the game correctly you shouldn't have any issues.
Viable without vaal pact ???

3.2 viable??Any changes??

Last edited by LeoBigSad on Mar 11, 2018, 6:57:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info