[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

Heyas. I haven't seen it asked, but wouldn't Volley Fire be good for the investment? You're only 2 points away from a possible location for it.
Just a couple of requests, please Ace.

Can we please get a full set of flasks added to the gear section in the opening post of this thread, for both the budget version and then the "best in slot" expensive version, too. Lot's of the information about the build is partially said in the opening post, with a reference to then go search through 20min's of multiple guide videos, but the guide videos don't have any bookmarks/time-stamps about where any of the info or content is inside them. I'm finding myself doing 30min's of searching for 1 change to the build or an item and then having 20min to play before logging out for the night. That sucks because this is a great build you have set up for us & I love playing it.

Can we also please have a complete list of gem-setups for each armour/weapon, too? The chest and gloves are covered, but no real suggestions for how to combine the rest, or what alternate versions might be used to automatically curse/proc/cast the others. This would really be helpful for those who don't feel like playing the piano on the keyboard just to keep the build moving through maps & bosses.

This build is awesome and I love it, but now having leveled it to 85, I'm struggling to figure out if the limitations and problems I'm encountering are because of my incorrect gem choices, incorrect gem setup's in my equipment, wrong flasks or just something else? I've plugged my build into Path of building and compared it to yours for example, and I seem to be correct in passive tree choices and stats on most weapons/armour/jewels. But my damage output with KB for example is only a quarter of what yours was. I can get it up higher with a few changes and Vinktar Flask with flat Lightning damage, but then I just get 1-shot on T10 maps or above. Alternately I can smash through everything and survive up to T16 maps as is, but I can't kill the bosses in time before getting 1-shot by them. Could you please have a quick look at my character "ThreePoint0WanderFinder" and suggest a couple of changes or improvements I could make? I have about 200 chaos to spend, but I think my gem/skill combinations in my gear & flask selections might actually be most of the issue?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
I feel like Phase Acrobatics would be a good addition to this build. Did anybody playing this build grab it? If so, what are your thoughts?
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
Just a couple of requests...
Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Life on rings seem a bit low, other than that your gear looks fine, replace both Cobalt jewels whenever you can find something better, only 8% and 5% AS on them and some stats, shouldn't be needed(lvl 20 gems are 155 max?), try getting life + 2 useful stats, 3 good-ish mods shouldn't be too expensive.

I would reroll Basalt to -charges used, though +effect or +duration can be nice too imo, ascendancy gives us immunity to ailments so reroll quicksilver as well, and get both to 20% quality.

Get a Vinktar (+xx-xxx to ATTACKS), the boost is huge since thats what gives us shock as well, my preferred flask setup for Mapping up to T15 is Diamond/DyingSun/Vinktar/Quicksilver(or Rotgut)/Basalt, life flask can be replaced whenever you feel safe, i was scared of doing so but had no problems at all.
Just care if you're running with blood rage and drop to half hp when rushing.
Next levels should probably go to life for a bit more safety endgame.

About gems your Gloves/Boots/Chest look fine imo, you could use whatever you feel more comfortable with IMO, i prefer Cwdt+IC+IncDuration, also flame dash for some mobility, the rest is pretty much random gems i'm leveling from other toons, whenever needed i remove them to put in Decoy+Frenzy+PCoC+IncCrit.

Hi! Sorry for path of building code. im new in this program. I have soe question.Map clear awsome.Pack of mobs take 1shot from KB.BUT My dps on all final boss on maps so low,i can figth about 5-10 min and return into the town to charge my flask. sometime i take 1shot from bosses and cant facetank them. What i do wrong? Can you look at my Beta character? I just run T1-6 maps,equp sucks?but i dont understand how i can 1shot packs of mobs and 5-10 min kill boss. KB dps without flask 9k.barrage 3k. Flask life/life/crit/armor/quic.

https://pastebin.com/pZT0dZ9R
Last edited by edm161 on Jul 12, 2017, 5:05:27 PM
Also, as soon as you're not using Lycosidae, Ice golem becomes superior to lightning golem right?
what do people use as an base chaos conversion for an ex. if the build is under an ex and an ex costs 10c in beta right now why is every unique in the build almost 30c or more? just wondering what amount to save up before i start this build?
"
nevel214 wrote:
what do people use as an base chaos conversion for an ex. if the build is under an ex and an ex costs 10c in beta right now why is every unique in the build almost 30c or more? just wondering what amount to save up before i start this build?

Once the new 3.0 league begins, the price of the build will be under 1 ex within the first few days & then just get cheaper from then on as the season progresses. 1 ex in a season is equivalent to about 100 chaos in the first few days of the league & then around 90 chaos for the rest of the season, at which point it then drops in value to about 80 chaos at the end of the season. Outside of the league format in the standard section of the game, 1ex is worth 80chaos and has been worth that amount for a long time.

I followed Ace's gear suggestions and the full budget version of this build that I had equipped at L73 only cost me around 40 chaos. Even if the wand somehow skyrockets in cost to 30c, that's a total of 70c for the build - still 30c under the 1ex price tag. You could even craft end-game gloves for another 30c and you'd only just reach the 1ex price tag anyway.

I went from dried lake straight to Tier 5-8 maps without even a hint of death with my 40c worth of gear. Remember that you don't even need a 6-link chest until your taking on T10 level map bosses. Even then, any boss that follows you around or can be lured against a wall, the damage of Kinetic Blast on your 4-link gloves hitting them & then reflecting AOE back off the wall will annihilate them more than twice as fast as your L20 Barrage on the full 6-linked Belly of the beast chest upgrade is capable of.
"
replace both Cobalt jewels whenever you can find something better, only 8% and 5% AS on them and some stats, shouldn't be needed(lvl 20 gems are 155 max?), try getting life + 2 useful stats, 3 good-ish mods shouldn't be too expensive.

Thanks so much for the advice. I've made some changes already and it's been a noticeable jump in DPS and quality of life.

Being that Jewel choices & preferred stats to be rolled on them are not mentioned in the two build videos, or build guide here in the opening post, could you please suggest the three or four best rolls to hunt for then?

Thanks.
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
nevel214 wrote:

Once the new 3.0 league begins, the price of the build will be under 1 ex within the first few days & then just get cheaper from then on as the season progresses. 1 ex in a season is equivalent to about 100 chaos in the first few days of the league & then around 90 chaos for the rest of the season, at which point it then drops in value to about 80 chaos at the end of the season. Outside of the league format in the standard section of the game, 1ex is worth 80chaos and has been worth that amount for a long time.

I followed Ace's gear suggestions and the full budget version of this build that I had equipped at L73 only cost me around 40 chaos. Even if the wand somehow skyrockets in cost to 30c, that's a total of 70c for the build - still 30c under the 1ex price tag. You could even craft end-game gloves for another 30c and you'd only just reach the 1ex price tag anyway.

I went from dried lake straight to Tier 5-8 maps without even a hint of death with my 40c worth of gear. Remember that you don't even need a 6-link chest until your taking on T10 level map bosses. Even then, any boss that follows you around or can be lured against a wall, the damage of Kinetic Blast on your 4-link gloves hitting them & then reflecting AOE back off the wall will annihilate them more than twice as fast as your L20 Barrage on the full 6-linked Belly of the beast chest upgrade is capable of.

this is not true build is under 1 ex
cause legacy is 2 month old when this build is made i guess
also this build will be more expensive in new league cause
there wont be that insane currency drop + items as last league
and this build will be favoured than others so this leads
to people stop playing what was meta now and just
start playing the new meta that will lead to demand on these items so
yep u got what i mean
Hello from the other side

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type