Leaked 3.0.0 unique belt. It's causing a shitstorm on Reddit; they can't decide if it's good or bad

"
solwitch wrote:
This belt is BIS for righteous fire build... There I've given away the million dollar answer. Enjoy!!!

Let me gather my thoughts people:

1. Chaos less likely to kill you with flask (chaos DMG does not bypass ES) or gear.
2. Ghost reaver is actually a staple of a good RF build. Now we have life leech on ES for RF!!!
3. No more traveling and wasting points to get to Ghost reaver, the belt lost of stats compensates because you now have way more extra node points. To add to life, dps or resistances.
4. Regardless if righteous fire chews away at your life it will start chewing away at ES first. I suppose using a stop burning flask would be part of the rotation.

Let's further continue by saying I am truly against having more than two uniques on any character. So finding a perfect path for all the nodes you need will be easier.

Life based RF, you wouldnt stop for long enough to leech the es, and the es degen from RF and from the belt would make you always have zero es anyway. So useless.

LLRF, BatedBreath is BIS, as it has as much ES as a perfect crystal belt, and that 50% faster recharge makes vaal discipline 50% more effective as an o-shit heal. And the 10% extra dmg isnt a waste either

Of course RF doesnt leech at all, i guess if you are augmenting it with a self cast skill to sustain with leech, but that extra degen of your prime life pool would just make your passive sustain less productive.

While i can see this belt having its place, I dont see RF being it.
Last edited by BloodBaneBoneBreaker on May 25, 2017, 5:09:23 PM
"
solwitch wrote:
This belt is BIS for righteous fire build... There I've given away the million dollar answer. Enjoy!!!

Let me gather my thoughts people:

1. Chaos less likely to kill you with flask (chaos DMG does not bypass ES) or gear.
2. Ghost reaver is actually a staple of a good RF build. Now we have life leech on ES for RF!!!
3. No more traveling and wasting points to get to Ghost reaver, the belt lost of stats compensates because you now have way more extra node points. To add to life, dps or resistances.
4. Regardless if righteous fire chews away at your life it will start chewing away at ES first. I suppose using a stop burning flask would be part of the rotation.

Let's further continue by saying I am truly against having more than two uniques on any character. So finding a perfect path for all the nodes you need will be easier.

This suffers from one problem: RF is degen, and you can't leech of degen. This also rules out scorching ray as secondary leech skill. Furthermore it will be very hard to actually build up any ES (you start with 0) through all the degen from the belt + RF without any regeneneration in the first place.
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
are you guys taking Solwhich seriously?
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
are you guys taking Solwhich seriously?

Ah, you think he's trolling? :D... hm.. might well be the case... Guess i fell for it ^^. Good job Mr. Solwitch :).
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Last edited by tweedledee111 on May 25, 2017, 9:34:51 PM
Geofries sanctuary
Shapers gloves
This belt
Slayer

7k Life
10k ES

I'm going to try it out.
"
Shabob wrote:
Geofries sanctuary
Shapers gloves
This belt
Slayer

7k Life
10k ES

I'm going to try it out.

Hmmm, I'd go chieftain intead. Something with fire damage, use doon cuebiyari main hand and esh's visage against chaos damage. Resists could get somewhat problematic, but f*** it.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/871608/page/1

Many more uniques leaked here.
Assuming this belt is real and added, i wonder how it would interact with the continues leech from slayer and ascendant mini slayer because currently that does not work for ES.

Best case scenario you need soul reaver but save a lot of points for not needing to travel to it, which doesn't seem like a big bonus since some of the best hybrid clusters are two nodes away from it.

On the same token, you lose leech effectiveness once it turns ghost reaver on due to base-pool calculations etc.

It might be BiS for some hybrid builds, but hybrids haven't been meta or anything so there's that.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"

Unless ghost reaver is changed, there is only one source in 3.0 that increases the es recovery via leech afaik, and that is from the trickster ascendancy.

Leech clusters (Vitality Void, etc) also affect maximum leech rate. You can boost it from 20% to 33% with 2 leech clusters only (and +50% more from trickster/ascendant)
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
It's meh. Too many downsides just to play a Hybrid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info