Leaked 3.0.0 unique belt. It's causing a shitstorm on Reddit; they can't decide if it's good or bad

Can be worth with a lot of LL,skill damage and hybrid AR+ES armour.
The belt would then bypass the natural ES recharge delay.

I can imagine your 1.5-2k(+?) extra ES will be refilled in an instant depending on the damage,AOE and how much monsters you hit.

Hybrid AR+ES armour would get the most benefit out of it since the extra ES where useless in combat for LL life based builds.

But with this belt you will have higher effective HP in combat as long you do enough damage, have enough LL.

Before AR+ES with LL:

5k HP + 2K ES = out of combat
5k HP + 0ES = in combat

With belt and LL:
5k HP + 2K ES = out of combat
5k HP + 2K ES = in combat

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on May 25, 2017, 11:53:57 AM
Worthless without instant leech on the ES portion.

GGG showing how clueless they are when it comes to end game.
It has always been about instant leech, ES was just the biggest EHP buffer to carry it on.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on May 25, 2017, 1:41:13 PM
Nephalim and Prisus get it.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
It seems to me that the point of this belt is to help evasion/acrobatics based defensive strategies be more viable by mitigating the ever present threat of being one-shot. Maybe I'm crazy, but this belt seems to fit that missing link in the overall balance equation pretty well.
"
beaniac wrote:
It seems to me that the point of this belt is to help evasion/acrobatics based defensive strategies be more viable by mitigating the ever present threat of being one-shot. Maybe I'm crazy, but this belt seems to fit that missing link in the overall balance equation pretty well.

Well, i believe it has more synergy with str, due to existance of Shaper's Touch and Geofri's Sanctuary.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
gandhar0 wrote:

I can imagine your 1.5-2k(+?) extra ES will be refilled in an instant depending on the damage,AOE and how much monsters you hit.

es has 20% leech rate, this means you can leech only up to 20% of your maximum es per second. the only way to increase the leech rate of es is via vaal pact, which won't interact with es at all once 3.0 hits.

Also the es degen on the belt cuts down your es recovery to 16% of your maximum es per second, unless you have other sources of es regen. so if you take no damage at all it takes you more than 6seconds to fully recover your es. Even with 2k es you would leech up to 320es per second, as a slayer with 40% leech rate that is the equivalent of 800life.

Unless ghost reaver is changed, there is only one source in 3.0 that increases the es recovery via leech afaik, and that is from the trickster ascendancy.
Last edited by schlachtergeselle on May 25, 2017, 1:21:56 PM
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
beaniac wrote:

Well, i believe it has more synergy with str, due to existance of Shaper's Touch and Geofri's Sanctuary.

I don't see stacking strength and evasion rating as being mutually exclusive. Sure it's hard to do on the passive tree, but getting gear with both should be pretty ease. Truly maxing out either one will be hard while stacking the other, but you should be able to achieve higher overall survivability by doing both.
This belt cuts your survivability in HALF for access to Ghost Reaver... I can't imagine anyone actually using this and rather see them giving it to an NPC without a second thought.
Last edited by XerxezBreak on May 25, 2017, 9:13:40 PM
Biggest problem is you cant leech at all when not on full life. Playing Blood magic (and why woulnt you so you can reserve 100% mana?) also taking chaos damage will have you not leeching at all.

Second biggest problem is ES will be meant to be played with no VP. It's all about ES regen/recharge speed in 3.0 so why would you take that away?

I think this belt was desiged by supporter before these patch notes announced lol

Total garbage.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 25, 2017, 2:08:24 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Biggest problem is you cant leech at all when not on full life. Playing Blood magic (and why woulnt you so you can reserve 100% mana?) also taking chaos damage will have you not leeching at all.

You can still Leech though - you'll be Leeching the resource you're missing, in fact. That's... Kind of the whole idea. Build up ES when you're taking very little Damage and only Leech Life when that extra buffer dies down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info