Changes to the Labyrinth

Great changes! Keep up the good work GGG!
I am expecting an increase in life, life nodes%+ changes
Hate the lab.

3.0 still hate the lab.

Well done on listening to your player base.
You should have ditched that garbage now you have the chance.
Git R Dun!
By the Goddess, what ambition!
The title was a bit misleading/confusing tho..
An aspirant can afford to be promising. An emperor must keep those promises...
Technically its a change to labyrinth yeah, but not a change to what everyone expected..
Its more like a change to "how we gonna access lab in a single difficulty"
cause the lab itself didnt change as i see!?
So atleast you should have made the title "Changes to the labyrinth's access" maybe?

Also even if i was disappointed in stupid difficulty differences about uber-lab,
just like a week ago.. i understand you dont wanna change the lab itself..
There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom,
the latter is fear..
But yeah, one upcoming total game rework is enough at a time..

I think we cant do much about it,right?
I just hope its gonna work out fine..
This is the ending that we all deserve.
I'd like to express my utter disdain for any kind of labyrinth. So when I saw there might be some changes I had hoped it will finally become OPTIONAL. Right now, you simply have to do it, wheter you like it or not. Even most meta builds have to.
It can be in the game for all I care - some people might even enjoy it (there are weirder things than that in the world...possibly).

Maybe that can be a solution-if you buy the run from somebody (reasons being for example you're too weak/hate lab), why not let the person port in to Ascending room/device thing? Fight can scale with the party size (so the suckers running it have to work for what they're getting). It can also check the party state when entering the lab(obviously to prevent unlimited selling of 1 run).

Don't want to pay? Hey, the 'great' labyrinth awaits you. Hate it? You'd have an alternative with my way...

(...and I play HC only)
"
xykivo wrote:
Are there any plans to fix the Scion ascendancy?

The scion requires 3 points at each step to be viable.
In addition her ascendancy skill points are very weak.

Scion ascendancy really needs to be fixed. Most if not all passives are useless compared to the original classes. It takes scion 6 points for 2 major passives nodes which are even weaker than one major point from the original classes which can take 4 major points.
Allow her to take 3 major points by splitting the 6 classes in 2. That way she spends 1 point to go in the direction of 3 classes, and 2 more points to select a class.

"
mpegyna wrote:
Just make Lab enchants tradable.

This is the best idea i heard so far. Make Lab enchants able to be sealed in orbs like prophecies and then sold and applied to pieces of armors.

Also the reason why i hate farming the uber lab is because trash mobs offer no experience or drops. You only farm it for the Helmet Enchant and nothing else. Please make it so mobs are more relevant to your level, make mobs in the lab more like farming a Tier 11-12 map or even higher.
but is lab still a laggy cancer?
Hargan is my spirit NPC which one is yours?
Please let us get all 8 ascendancy Points while completing only UBER LAB !
Add trading in lab. I mean, if you're in party it should be possible to trade without having to be in same location. Please remove obsolete mechanics and do something with trade system. You promised it, but since payed trade stash did nothing ('we have your money, now fuck off' attitude is obvious here). Imagine that poetrade goes down and it's over.

Long path without checkpoint in lab is troublesome because of lot of DC/crashes and lack of trading possibilities. You realize that more than half of whispers ends in "in map" "in lab", "afk", etc, right?
Last edited by Gosen on May 16, 2017, 5:02:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info