Changes to the Labyrinth

pas mal
"
Lykkoith wrote:
Hell yeah, you want to have the same rewards that someone who actually accepts the challenge, at the cost of nothing. You want ascendancy points and enchantments, right? But you don't want to get them by yourself, neither to pay someone to get them for you. Lab is as optional as ascendancies are. You don't like it? Ok, just don't do it, all you have to do is forget about getting those rewards.

"Hey guys! I want a 100 ex gear for my build, but I don't want to even think about farming them myself. Can you please give it to me for free?" Oh c'mon! Are you serious!?

Ridicolous post. Moreover: ascendancies optional? Even more ridicolous ;) Without them, a duelist/witch cannot specialize at maximum effectiveness in block, a marauder not at maximum in leech, a shadow not at maximum in crit etc

People is NOT asking ascendancy points for free. People is asking to detach them from lab, maybe making them a reward for killing the gods (lore: that god's aura was hindering your innate abilities, and now that you have killed him/her, some of your powers return to you). And this is not too much difficult to understand, for someone that possess at least two neurons anyway

And the sad thing is: GGG continues to hear to people like you...

Time to have a long pause with this game: i was thinking to give some serious money to GGG for 3.0, but after this thread about Lab, i have totally rethinked my decision

I am Zeorymer_Of_The_Heavens
Please make the head enchants tradeable. Getting a certain enchant on a certain helmet seems like the most impossible feat. People just enchant Hubris and Devotos (for the most part). If you have off-meta helmet its just not doable to get it done in a single league.
You guys know there's a guy with no hands playing HC who can do Lab?

This is what the CSM and 30 second strands are getting us: a contingent of the player base that can only move forward and press one button, and doesn't mind wetting themselves in a public forum when that "tactic" doesn't work for 100% of the game.

You all should be embarrassed, have some self respect! I hate that this wonderfully designed hard core ARPG is increasingly filled with such entitlement and ludicrous expectations of rewards for zero effort.

Brute force works
Taking a moment to time them works
Getting a carry works
Crying wont work

"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by alhazred70 on May 16, 2017, 5:41:33 AM
"

I am still going to play 3.0 even with this crap in the game, but I will not be bying the new supporter pack, that I intended to buy so I would get access to the beta. If you can't admit that the current implementation of the Lab is a mistake, then I can't really support you, even if 3.0 ends up being one of the best expansions in gaming.

Voting with your wallet is extremely important here, if GGG notices a lot of old players are simply not supporting anymore in 3.0 they have to stop and ask why. I'll tell you why, because of SHIT lab.
"
mirificel wrote:
"
UltimateForm wrote:
Good work, I feel like you guys have really worked hard on these changes, good job GGG.

I feel like everything is in place but I have one suggestion:

Spoiler
Remove it.

best comment i've seen in years well said sir. remove the goddamn bullshit from the game and give us ascendacy points every 20 levels and be done with it, one year + of that cancer in the game is enough.

I approve this message. Remove the trash lab nobody wants it look at the 25pages and continueing full of 90% hate for your shit lab. Remove the trash and remove the dev that invented it we dont need any more retard ideas from him. Playing since beta and guess what....we didnt have lab then and we dont need it now add accendency at specific levels like 2 at 30 2 at 60 2 at 90 or something like that jesus cant you devs see we want the trash removed already

"Knock Knock this is Captain Obvious here to tell you remove the lab retards."

FYI: want to know why i haven't spent any money on your game? Key word here is "LAB" when you listen to your customers that put the food on your table then and only then will you MAYBE get a dime from me.
Last edited by steven0006 on May 16, 2017, 5:43:35 AM
lab is not hc friendly

thats all
"
"

I am still going to play 3.0 even with this crap in the game, but I will not be bying the new supporter pack, that I intended to buy so I would get access to the beta. If you can't admit that the current implementation of the Lab is a mistake, then I can't really support you, even if 3.0 ends up being one of the best expansions in gaming.

Voting with your wallet is extremely important here, if GGG notices a lot of old players are simply not supporting anymore in 3.0 they have to stop and ask why. I'll tell you why, because of SHIT lab.

I seriously doubt the couple thousand people who embarrass themselves crying about lab are going to make a serious dent.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Just remove ascendancy points from the lab..

For all with lab fetish they still get enchants and loot.
"
Powderoff wrote:
Love the lab, please do not listen to those saying "remove lab" :).
Also don't remove the trails, they are good for new players to experience traps before actually trying to beat the lab, plus doing them 1 time only on account is already an easy task.

Looking forward to see how the changes will be implemented when 3.0 comes out, HYPE!

Yeah so that these kind of players can sell stupid trials for a few chaos. that`s all you can do in this game, i know, that`s how you survive with your lack of skill game play. sell your lucky rng trials for a few chaos , spam chat all day.
I am sure that 99% of the new players dont beat lab, they buy the shiiit from your kind for few chaos.
I am very sorry for you that all you can do is just sell stupid labs in this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info