Changes to the Labyrinth

ok
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
Nice changes!
IGN: Rngrofl
"
pneuma wrote:
Whoever had guessed shortening earlier difficulty labs wins the pool.

I'm pretty sure they literally said it somewhere they were strongly considering that option themselves..
Dem metal chickens
Will this mean we don't need Offerings to the Goddess to run uber anymore?
Interesting!
OH GOD I HATE THE FUCKING LAB DON'T MAKE ME RUN THIS SHIT EVER AGAIN GOD DAMN
"
eMbbuZomg wrote:
remove lab

No....
I don't like having to do lab for ascendancy points. First lab being shorter is something but not much.
I've accepted lab as something terrible that I have to live with. I even like uber lab being hated by most people cause then you can make a lot of money with a lab running character.

I've had multiple friends trying out PoE and hating lab so much so they quit the game. But those people shouldn't be playing PoE in the first place, right? Lab is what ARPG's is all about.
"
NickK_GGG wrote:

To summarise: though the moment-to-moment Labyrinth gameplay will be much the same in 3.0.0, the amount of time you spend accessing and running through the early labyrinths will be significantly shorter, simpler, and you'll be able to access all versions of the Labyrinth from the Aspirants' Plaza.

So sweet.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
The only reason I don't play HC anymore is because even if I got paid for it, I wouldn't go through the labs over and over again. I'd rather watch anime or have a massive diarrhea

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info