I don't normally support this but

"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
That one? I am pretty sure I did not respond to everyone there since most of you gave similar responses. Those that I responded to I did take some of the advice given. Not satisfactory?

I actually gave you a very positive answer and was on your side.... then some people came up with other argument which were valid. when shit started and you went full Jerry Spinger on that one annnnnnd then the thread was closed.

I read through.

Focal point No.1

I was merely seeking attention

My response: I did not agree on that as seeking attention as I had a purpose, which was to rant about my melancholy. I take the definition of 'attention-seeking'as doing things just so that people would interact with you more. Something like what SSniperwolf is doing is more like that.

Focal point No.2

Me getting pregnant?

My response: I did not respond! Because that was a joke!

Which part do you not like again?
Simple answer, you calling everyone a bully.... while you are being a bully to them.

You insulting everyone and wondering why they don't have a positive view of you.

I'm just saying if you were a tiny bit more friendly and less antagonistic, it would do wonder.

Like dude... you've called me an idiot and a moron about 7 or 8 times in this thread here right now so far.
Last edited by diablofdb on Apr 28, 2017, 5:26:03 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
Simple answer, you calling everyone a bully.... while you are being a bully to them.

You insulting everyone and wondering why they don't have a positive view of you.

I'm just saying if you were a tiny bit more friendly and less antagonistic, it would do wonder.

Like dude... you've called me an idiot and a moron about 7 or 8 times in this thread here right now so far.

I am talking about BEFORE I went 'Vaal form'

By that I mean before I lost faith in this forum and decided I shall just go evil myself.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Is that what you call that transition?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

If you think your sarcastic humor contributes to your argument then dont get offended when other downplay your intelligence.
*diablofdb plays the But-Muh-Feelers card. It's not very effective.*
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

"
Upandatem wrote:
*diablofdb plays the But-Muh-Feelers card. It's not very effective.*

DiabloFDB is actually playing the wise card of the I'm not the one throwing a tantrum while having a conversation even with people I disagree with.
Hi Exiles,

I have locked this thread as the recent discussion has become less than ideal and strayed far from the initial topic.

Also, please remember to abide by our Code of Conduct and do not antagonise others in an obnoxious manner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info