I don't normally support this but

I will be direct here. This is a donation appeal, not for me but for someone who so happened to be from my undergraduate batch back in Asia.

I normally would not bring up stuff just like this but the way her tragedy happened really got into me. At the same time, my rational side got into me. Any small amount by me is not going to help. So I thought, if you guys are willing to help, please let me know, I will donate more based on that.

Please have a read.

https://give.asia/movement/please_send_my_father_home

Here is the boyfriend of the poor girl's sister in case you are wondering if it is true.

https://www.facebook.com/weic0ng?fref=nf&pnref=story.unseen-section
"
diablofdb wrote:

Nice response!

Did you even read?
I do remember when you asked other players to give you free stuff because you didn't had anything left and you claim being poor and everything, yet you posted mirrored gears and multi exalts worthy gears that 99% of the player base don't even have.....

Now you're trying to collect money here. So yeah that's fishy, very fishy and I think people should know that before clicking on any link you want them to donate money for.
Last edited by diablofdb on Apr 28, 2017, 11:14:06 AM
"
diablofdb wrote:
I do remember when you asked other players to give you free stuff because you didn't had anything left and you claim being poor and everything, yet you posted mirrored gears and multi exalts worthy gears that 99% of the player base don't even have.....

Now you're trying to collect money here. So yeah that's fishy, very fishy and I think people should know that before clicking on any link you want them to donate money for.

I did not have anything back then and that was true. Proof? I dont have any left because I am rich now.

What has this girl got to do with me anyway. [Removed by Support]
:^)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

I remember you mentioned you dont visit off topics?
"
Deadpeng wrote:

I did not have anything back then and that was true. Proof? I dont have any left because I am rich now.

What has this girl got to do with me anyway. [Removed by Support]

because you were dishonest about what you had and lied to people when you asked them for free stuff and donation. I think people should know about this before clicking link you post for them to donate money.
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Apr 28, 2017, 11:26:38 AM
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

I remember you mentioned you dont visit off topics?

I'm bored. But hey, what a surprise, come to this forum and see what I've come to expect lol
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I am not even trying to fend for myself. I am fending for someone not directly related to me. If you dislike me whatever I will gladly take that opinion. If you blindly blame anyone associated with me, then you are unfair.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info