I don't normally support this but

"
deathflower wrote:

Wrong. The correct answer: none of us know for sure either way. No one can verify these crowdfunding projects 100%, even if you know about the person in r/l. Perfect example of that: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/iowa-mom-faked-child-terminal-cancer-collect-donations-cops-article-1.1913828.

This crowdfunding for Eileen Cheong's family pulls on the heat strings quite well...

1.) Plea for someone else (her father and family)

2.) Desperate situation in which almost everyone can feel empathy.

3.) International plea, difficult to confirm let alone prosecute scam artists.

4.) Her "boyfriend" posts it, but not Eileen directly? Eileen has no public posts, and only one update from 2015. No one really knows who "Eileen" is.

5.) Her "boyfriend" has other interesting wall posts, as do their friends. They all seem to have a hand in this company "RateX" which converts USD to SGD monies, etc. The friends post similar giveaways and advertisements on their walls, and of course public to get the maximum attention. From as much as they brag about their success in business, this woman's circle of friends could definitely give her enough money to solve any medical crisis.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Really? How was I debunked? Something given by someone on the internet must be true right? HOW THE HELL DO YOU EVEN PROVE THAT I WAS POOR OR RICH? I asked you to compare the dates of the two posts and you caught no balls.
Sherlock Holmes indeed.

I refuse to argue with you because you are downright disrespectful to the victims of the family and deserves s slap in the face. It is not the first time you show to me that you see things the way you see obviously because you are not thinking deep nor far. I have not commented on other threads but I am well aware of your posts.

You want to prove that this is a fraud? That link is the only proof that contains information that allows you to determine whether this case is legitimate or not and here YOU JUST FUCKING DO NOT WANT TO CLICK IT! YET YOU THINK YOU CAN PROVE ME WRONG.

I even left that person's Facebook here for you to debate with her if you think she s a scam! This has nothing to do with me. [Removed by Support]
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

From as much as they brag about their success in business, this woman's circle of friends could definitely give her enough money to solve any medical crisis.

Maybe she was into the business of scams

Spoiler
"
diablofdb wrote:

The media don't lie like that in this part of the world, you can get sued.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AsiaOne

Fly over to Toho Medical University Omori Hospital and check it out. You don't need facts. You can always believe whatever you want.
Last edited by deathflower on Apr 28, 2017, 2:24:09 PM
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Really? How was I debunked? Something given by someone on the internet must be true right? HOW THE HELL DO YOU EVEN PROVE THAT I WAS POOR OR RICH? I asked you to compare the dates of the two posts and you caught no balls.
Sherlock Holmes indeed.

I refuse to argue with you because you are downright disrespectful to the victims of the family and deserves s slap in the face. It is not the first time you show to me that you see things the way you see obviously because you are not thinking deep nor far. I have not commented on other threads but I am well aware of your posts.

You want to prove that this is a fraud? That link is the only proof that contains information that allows you to determine whether this case is legitimate or not and here YOU JUST FUCKING DO NOT WANT TO CLICK IT! YET YOU THINK YOU CAN PROVE ME WRONG.

I even left that person's Facebook here for you to debate with her if you think she s a scam! This has nothing to do with me. WHEN WILL YOU FINALLY ADMIT THAT YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE IS MAKING YOU SEE THINGS THIS WAY???

well you asked people to donate map fragments for uber, yet you had a gear that worth like 25+ exalts

and about that I'm not being disrespectful I'm just being cautious facing a more than probable scam. On the contrary you are the one being very rude here.
"
deathflower wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

The media don't lie like that in this part of the world, you can get get sued.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AsiaOne

Fly over to Toho Medical University Omori Hospital and check it out. You don't need facts. You can always believe whatever you want.

medias too can get sued in the USA for lying or doing diffamation. But we saw many instances of lies.
Gave him a hint about comparing the date and he does not realize it at all. [Removed by Support]
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I have not commented on other threads but I am well aware of your posts.

http://babylonbee.com/news/breaking-hazmat-scene-college-student-may-exposed-opposing-worldview/

Breaking: Hazmat On Scene Where College Student May Have Been Exposed To Opposing Worldview

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Apr 28, 2017, 2:21:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info