I don't normally support this but

"
Deadpeng wrote:
I am not even trying to fend for myself. I am fending for someone not directly related to me. If you dislike me whatever I will gladly take that opinion. If you blindly blame anyone associated with me, then you are unfair.

Remember that guy on Twitch who were scamming everyone for money because he was in a wheelchair, and accidentally walked off his chair while he was streaming? So yeah he just made up a fake story to collect money, playing with people's feeling and praying on their good will.

You've already done that before, praying on people's good will and the multiple threads are on this very forum as proof. So what if, you just made up another story to pray on people's good intention, because getting free items isn't enough now you want money.

I'm not being unfair I'm being cautious and warn other to avoid a possible scam.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
:^)

I remember you mentioned you dont visit off topics?

I'm bored. But hey, what a surprise, come to this forum and see what I've come to expect lol

I remember I quite respected this Korean-username when he first joined this forum seeing how adapt he was at this game. Then, there was once an older user here-Turniphead left this game because an advice provided by him did not help. He did not seem apologetic about it.

Then, back in the days I was still a crappy player he had some serious issues with my threads asking for donations. I was like okay fine, then he kept on harassing me on other threads as well as if I had done something wrong.

Tried to talk to him in game since I gave a damn about him. Only to realize he will keep on making fun of those as long as he cannot respect them because of his morale high ground.

Now more impression of him is just another judgmental freak who plays POE 24/7 just like plenty of others who resort to games just because the rest of the world dont live by their rules.
As for you, [Removed by Support], ahhh no. I am not even going to give an opinion of you.

I dont give a damn about the low IQ who think they have noble thoughts just because they have opinions. I only gave a damn because it is someone else you are accusing.
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Tried to talk to him in game since I gave a damn about him. Only to realize he will keep on making fun of those as long as he cannot respect them because of his morale high ground.

Now more impression of him is just another judgmental freak who plays POE 24/7 just like plenty of others who resort to games just because the rest of the world dont live by their rules.

There is another side of the story, he just linked the thread you made asking for donations from other players, in the thread you posted your supra mirrored exalted gear. Showing other players that you were doing something not that great that day.

And then you were very vivicious in your answer and followed an argument. In your multiples repplies there were many instances of removed by support thingy and idk what you said but it got you put on probation.
Giving money to strangers on the internet.

U MAD?
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

There is another side of the story, he just linked the thread you made asking for donations from other players, in the thread you posted your supra mirrored exalted gear. Showing other players that you were doing something not that great that day.

And then you were very vivicious in your answer and followed an argument. In your multiples repplies there were many instances of removed by support thingy and idk what you said but it got you put on probation.

You might want to check the difference in date between the two threads. OMG! You are exactly as intelligent as I just described above! Taking in what is presented to you blindly and easily carried away by those who obviously have an agenda.
I don't even know why you are trying to pin a community member leaving on me actually. I gave the same advice that everyone did, actually if I remember his tree got reworked and so did his flasks. In no way shape or form was I condescending to him.

Also your perception that I play 24/7 is waaay misinformed. I play for 40/40 and then I donate my gear to someone else, buy some league-only stuff, and basically just on and off testing in Standard until next league. I just happen to work hard early league to set myself up well, like a player with a plan would do. [Removed by Support] Kappa.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by Al_GGG on Apr 28, 2017, 12:16:31 PM
les paroles s'envolent les écrits restent

I'm sorry but I'm not basing my thoughts on your emotions but rather more on facts.
Last edited by diablofdb on Apr 28, 2017, 12:08:33 PM
Guess I got two confessions within a short time. Mischief managed.

Recently some friends brought up the question why chimpanzee societies are not as advanced as human societies. I pointed out that chimpanzees can even learn human hand sign languages and give instructions. So why have they not evolved? One interesting aspect to point out is that even after having mastered languages a chimpanzee can actually never ask questions. Perhaps it is true that the hallmark of human intelligence and the ability to improve one self is to ask questions after all. That is all you need to differentiate men from monkeys.
still fact remain... and in case you didn't understood. it mean Writings stay but speech fly away.

Your whole conversation with that person and the fact you were debunked in your own thread remain it is written and everyone can go see for themselves. Now you asking for money. Well I find it legitimate to have a serious doubt about your credibility after you did back then.

And I find it oh so funny that every time you're being debunked you bring no arguments in you just insult your way out. And then you make a thread about cyber bullying, on which you were again debunked for calling other around being bullies to you while you were insulting them and calling them names.

You are mad at me because I just told what you did earlier in this forum and here's your answer... you called me a Stupid moron earlier, an insensible moron. Suggested I have a super low IQ and what else have you been calling me here?

I remain polite and I won't play into your game of insults, but I want other players to know.... Don't click that link because I have legitimate reasons to think you try to trick them for money. Just like you tricked people into giving you free items.

And I think you're doing it because you got away with getting free items... why not trying with people's money?

Last edited by diablofdb on Apr 28, 2017, 12:40:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info