I don't normally support this but

"
cipher_nemo wrote:
none of us know for sure either way. No one can verify these crowdfunding projects 100%, even if you know about the person in r/l.

Or rather you can't because none of you recognize any of the people or organizations. You don't live there.
"
deathflower wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
none of us know for sure either way. No one can verify these crowdfunding projects 100%, even if you know about the person in r/l.

Or rather you can't because none of you recognize any of the people or organizations. You don't live there.

In the case of the woman putting up a crowdfunding page for her cancer, even those who knew her, including a local Fire Department, donated. But it was a scam. Point is: the Internet doesn't know. Only those close to this person and their family truly do. That's the logical paradox on crowdfunding anything.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I can give the only thing that heals people on the internet.
Spoiler
Thoughts and Prayers
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

In the case of the woman putting up a crowdfunding page for her cancer, even those who knew her, including a local Fire Department, donated. But it was a scam. Point is: the Internet doesn't know. Only those close to this person and their family truly do. That's the logical paradox on crowdfunding anything.

You are knocking down your own straw man. Try proofing the case in the opening thread is a scam. I wouldn't have say "It is not a scam" if I am not sure.
"
deathflower wrote:
You are knocking down your own straw man. Try proofing the case in the opening thread is a scam. I wouldn't have say "It is not a scam" if I am not sure.

You can't prove 100% it's not. The burden of proof is on the one begging for money, or the one distributing that plea. Not the audience. Facebook accounts, news online, etc., it can all be mislead, abused, you name it.

viciousnugget said it best...
"
viciousnugget wrote:
I can give the only thing that heals people on the internet.
Spoiler
Thoughts and Prayers
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Apr 28, 2017, 4:20:59 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:

Go solicit money elsewhere. I hear nigerian princes are quite generous. Just gotta send em 5k to clear their donation with customs first, then youre all set!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Deadpeng wrote:
As for you, [Removed by Support], ahhh no. I am not even going to give an opinion of you.

I dont give a damn about the low IQ who think they have noble thoughts just because they have opinions. I only gave a damn because it is someone else you are accusing.

The physicist has spoken!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
As for you, [Removed by Support], ahhh no. I am not even going to give an opinion of you.

I dont give a damn about the low IQ who think they have noble thoughts just because they have opinions. I only gave a damn because it is someone else you are accusing.

Charan is rubbing off on you.

People talking about IQ on the internet is just hilarious. Because it's just a jab that people who think they're smart throw out when they have nothing else to say.
anything is everything
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

I'm just going to point out something for the sake of argument:

That moment when Somebody have a "Removed by Support" in nearly every single of his comment and repply, but he complaint about other being bullies to him.
Hi Exiles!

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil and remember to respect that others may have a different opinion, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info