I don't normally support this but

"
Manocean wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
As for you, [Removed by Support], ahhh no. I am not even going to give an opinion of you.

I dont give a damn about the low IQ who think they have noble thoughts just because they have opinions. I only gave a damn because it is someone else you are accusing.

The physicist has spoken!

Charan is rubbing off on you.

People talking about IQ on the internet is just hilarious. Because it's just a jab that people who think they're smart throw out when they have nothing else to say.

Na, fuck that dude. Too much of coward to engage directly.

As for Peng
It was a jab at his comment in his wannabe woman thread about being smarter than everyone and failing to provide any scientific examples and instead just saying " but im a physicist so i know better"
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Apr 28, 2017, 4:51:29 PM
Was I like that in the past?

No.

After realizing how some people just read and dont understand anything I give up. Now it is more enjoyable to throw rants at you than giving you any rationale answer because you dont deserve any.
"
Deadpeng wrote:

No.

After realizing how some people just read and dont understand anything I give up. Now it is more enjoyable to throw rants at you than giving you any rationale answer because you dont deserve any.

Kinda how most feel about talking any sort of rational sense into you. Notice how people took this thread super cereal
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

No.

Kinda how most feel about talking any sort of rational sense into you. Notice how people took this thread super cereal

Name me one rationale statement on this forum that I did not respond in kind with understanding but before I turned into Vaal form.

Just one baby.
"
TheWretch wrote:

Na, fuck that dude. Too much of coward to engage directly. Instead posting these giant lonely walls of text no one will ever read as some cathartic way of dealing with profound disconnected loneliness.

It was a jab at his comment in his wannabe woman thread about being smarter than everyone and failing to provide any scientific examples and instead just saying " but im a physicist so i know better"

I'm just going to add a little something on that. I've spent 8 years at university got two bacc and a certificat. I can say I've met many truly intelligent people in my life. And the ones who were the most impressive, were those who could sit down and talk about virology and immunology using very simple words.

I'm talking about a teacher who could teach teach microbiology and biochemistry to toddlers and make them understand everything. Not only he could do that, but he didn't need a huge wall of text, he could just simplify it in a simple and very short sentence.

Actually, that teacher was even more than that. He was teaching advanced genetics class, and he had a very big passion for history. So for his class he was using his knowledge is history to teach genetics. He was talking about aristocrat family and how they would keep the blood clean within their families and could trace some rare genetics illness into that.

In the end you have a teacher that could teach a very complicated genetic lesson, while his students would also learn about history... while using very simple words and short sentences. And more on that, he was so humble about it, he would come with us at the end of the day, drink a few beer with us, and talk about life and such. And in every conversation, he would talk to us like equal.

Bamm! not only a great teacher and a very intelligent man but... also a great human being.
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Name me one rationale statement on this forum that I did not respond in kind with understanding but before I turned into Vaal form.

Just one baby.

you making a thread about bullying.... remember?
Last edited by diablofdb on Apr 28, 2017, 5:07:48 PM
That one? I am pretty sure I did not respond to everyone there since most of you gave similar responses. Those that I responded to I did take some of the advice given. Not satisfactory?
"
Deadpeng wrote:
That one? I am pretty sure I did not respond to everyone there since most of you gave similar responses. Those that I responded to I did take some of the advice given. Not satisfactory?

I actually gave you a very positive answer and was on your side.... then some people came up with other argument which were valid. when shit started and you went full Jerry Spinger on that one annnnnnd then the thread was closed.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

I actually gave you a very positive answer and was on your side.... then some people came up with other argument which were valid. when shit started and you went full Jerry Spinger on that one annnnnnd then the thread was closed.

Let me actually go and check...
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Just one baby.

Ew. Okay duder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info