Sorry for all the rant I am so weak

Well this thread went from seriously disturbing and became a big log of shit.

Tried to see your side and help you OP, but as I see things unraveling here I have to agree with everyone else. I do still think you need help but, not the kind of help you think you need. You really should stop blaming your problems on people around you and start working on yourself.

I don't know how old you are but, you really need to mature.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
There is nothing I can do about them. Every year suicides happen because of internet bullying, especially when we refuse to stand up to protect victims around us. I myself am not that strong enough to stand against such individuals as well. I had my own share and sometimes the only way to make myself feel better is to punish myself.

Spoiler
[Removed by Support]

I definitely support your approach. You've come to notice it and react. When it has to be stopped, it just has to be stopped immediately right on the face whos doing. There is no other way around.

Though, target of your reaction doesn't always get the point you've noticed. In that sense, I have to admit punishing own physical body is the most precise expression for who doesn't understand the art of bullies. But then again, it rather helps you to concentrate only on the subject, apathy to ill-treatment and it prevents you from further noticing.

Being yourself doesn't always help. So you have to be someone who can help. It's not changing or denying but approaching to the subject. You obviously didn't give up to approach so here I am supporting your way.
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Well that went to shit.

what's new? ;)
"
blubbber wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Well that went to shit.

what's new? ;)

Charan likes to throw shoes at dinosaurs =(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
blubbber wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Well that went to shit.

what's new? ;)

Charan likes to throw shoes at dinosaurs =(

awh poor you.... that's how dinosaurs become extinct
Wow Deadpeng you really have to be careful. I know this is no cry for attention but rather a song of sorror to let it out. You have to be careful with who you tell these personal things to. Only few are free to see the truth in others. This offtopic? Not a good place they will not understand you at all most of them are trained to see flaw, to think critically, they are on the prowl and not emphatic at all, and by opening yourself to these randoms you have let them in where they can hurt you.
Just look in this thread, only a couple of people in here can sense your feelings and be respectful of them. You sing your song of sorrow and they tell you to be quiet so it bubbles inside until you burst. People who do that are not ones you should listen to when they degrade you. Your feeling will not stop until you find confidence that you are good enough - when you feel that you are good enough it will not matter what a bunch of disrespectful people think of you. When you risk losing others to do the right thing for you, you will find that you only lose that which you never had.

Know that there is always a reason for the way that you react and you cannot just suppress yourself if you want to be free, but that there is also a reason why people react the way that they do(they have a different background than you). The better you get at accepting both truths, while not doubting that you are a good person, the better you shrug off all the suckers that aren't worthy to get under your skin. You know in your heart that you are not a bad person if you feel deep enough - else you would not write this and keep fighting for yourself. That means you are good. The bad are those dishonest to themselves, to others and to the truth. The light need bearers, and the light is stronger than the darkness. No darkness can extinguish the light, but a light can dispel the darkness.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Apr 8, 2017, 9:15:18 AM
Hello Everyone,

As someone who has volunteered for many non profits, I am asking everyone to please stop posting on this thread and ask GGG to lock it. I will contact GGG in the meantime. In addition I will be calling proper authorities as I feel the OP may be endangering herself. If anyone knows the OP personally or where she lives please contact your local authorities.

Self mutilation is serious, not to be taken lightly. Anyone on this thread who participates in anyway in deteriorating the OP well being; can and will be reported.

This is not a healthy topic and am surprised this thread hasn't been locked.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Apr 8, 2017, 10:48:16 AM
"
solwitch wrote:
Hello Everyone,

As someone who has volunteered for many non profits, I am asking everyone to please stop posting on this thread and ask GGG to lock it. I will contact GGG in the meantime. In addition I will be calling proper authorities as I feel the OP may be endangering herself. If anyone knows the OP personally or where she lives please contact your local authorities.

Self mutilation is serious, not to be taken lightly. Anyone on this thread who participates in anyway in deteriorating the OP well being; can and will be reported.

9/10 no bully please.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
If your answer to reported bullying amounts to "well just don't be different and if you happen to be, don't tell anyone, because even though you might just be looking for acceptance complete idiots might perceive it as attention whoring and that's good grounds for being targeted so it's totally your own fault!"...

...you're absolutely fucking useless.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
solwitch wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Hey Solwitch,

Actually thanks for mentioning. Some players have uncovered my actual name and even went further to reveal about my highly private information. It often came in the form of whispers in-game followed by account being deleted.

I guess my despair has been converted to fear now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info