Sorry for all the rant I am so weak

"
diablofdb wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

See, this is bullying. Talking about me without daring to use my name thinking you would get away with it and no one would notice who you mean. keep it up, bully kid.

As I said, I'm talking in general. But you know as they say: "If the shoe fit"

Looking into a mirror again i see.
Hi Exiles!

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil and focusing on the topic of the thread itself, thanks!
"
sarahaustin wrote:
See, this is bullying. Talking about me without daring to use my name thinking you would get away with it and no one would notice who you mean. keep it up, bully kid.

If you read into that being about YOU, then maybe you ARE a bully. Only a bully would have responded like you did. Then like a true millenial SJW, you try and play the victim.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

As I said, I'm talking in general. But you know as they say: "If the shoe fit"

Looking into a mirror again i see.

Ok so here's what I have to say... and this is the fourth time I'm saying this to you so you better listen. And the cards are still on the table.

I never ever intended to insult or mock you at any point. I never had any intention to do you harm or attack you. This was never my intention. So if at any point I have said something that insulted you or make you felt bad, then I am truly sorry and I apologize. And that is completely sincere.

We disagree on different topic yes that is sure. But I can tell you for me disagreeing on any topic you want is not important and won't make me feel like you're a bad person. I even like comparing ideas and talking with people who have a different opinion on life. So I completely respect you having different opinions, even if I don't agree with them.

Now if you still want to antagonize me because you love thinking the person on this side of the screen is a monster of inhumanity, then be my guest. But I can tell you, this is not how you're going to have a polite or serious conversation with me.
Hi Exiles,

While we welcome community discussions and differing view points and opinions this thread has now been locked due to inciting harassment and derailing form the original topic.

Please refer to our Code of Conduct when posting on the forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info