Sorry for all the rant I am so weak

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

If you seriously cut yourself over comments someone made on the internet, then guess what? They won.

Let them win then? It hurts me all the more if I do not admit defeat. I am just too vulnerable to want take on anything unkind.
"
I am refering to your refusal to stop calling a woman by male pronouns. This shows a pattern that you have displayed on more than one of her threads. I suggest that you stop posting on her threads if you find her gender to be offensive to you. Just stop man.

What you are engaging in here is bigotry verging on fascism. I respect deadpeng's right to define himself to himself as he wishes. However, that doesn't give him or you the right to make demands about how I define things. If I think that having a penis makes someone a man, that is my right.

Your intolerance towards the difference of opinion I have with you is literally the dictionary definition of bigotry. You want to call him a woman and think of him as a woman? I'm cool with that and I've raised no objections to it. Take a step back and tell me who the real bigot is here.

This is actually the first time I've ever even dealt with the issue. The language I use for dealing with people on a day to day basis irl (Khmer) has gender neutral pronouns, and a word for a third gender which is used for people who are gay and/or trans.

"
Deadpeng wrote:
This thread really really would not have happened if that person did not get overboard with me

This thread wouldn't have happened if you hadn't made it. That's how threads work, someone makes one, then they "happen". Take some responsibility for your own actions.

"
I exactly DO NOT WISH TO APPEAR LIKE A WHINNY ATTENTION SEEKING KID ONLINE

Your lack of self awareness is astonishing.

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
I am refering to your refusal to stop calling a woman by male pronouns. This shows a pattern that you have displayed on more than one of her threads. I suggest that you stop posting on her threads if you find her gender to be offensive to you. Just stop man.

What you are engaging in here is bigotry verging on fascism. I respect deadpeng's right to define himself to himself as he wishes. However, that doesn't give him or you the right to make demands about how I define things. If I think that having a penis makes someone a man, that is my right.

Your intolerance towards the difference of opinion I have with you is literally the dictionary definition of bigotry. You want to call him a woman and think of him as a woman? I'm cool with that and I've raised no objections to it. Take a step back and tell me who the real bigot is here.

This is actually the first time I've ever even dealt with the issue. The language I use for dealing with people on a day to day basis irl (Khmer) has gender neutral pronouns, and a word for a third gender which is used for people who are gay and/or trans.

"
Deadpeng wrote:
This thread really really would not have happened if that person did not get overboard with me

This thread wouldn't have happened if you hadn't made it. That's how threads work, someone makes one, then they "happen". Take some responsibility for your own actions.

"
I exactly DO NOT WISH TO APPEAR LIKE A WHINNY ATTENTION SEEKING KID ONLINE

Your lack of self awareness is astonishing.

Okay I m done with you.
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Let them win then? It hurts me all the more if I do not admit defeat. I am just too vulnerable to want take on anything unkind.

You're exposing yourself to these vulnerabilities. You could have just told everyone you were a female from the get go, and nobody would have been any wiser about it. Nobody would have questioned it. This is why I said you're attention whoring.

I'm guessing you posted similar topics as you did here on some other forums with less rules in place. Or went to reddit, or somewhere similar. Reddit is a troll's paradise. I know because I'm a troll who posts on reddit. Very little rules governing anything that's said there. Or worse, you went to somewhere like Something awful forums, or 4chan.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Apr 8, 2017, 2:17:09 AM
Holy shit, you guys have some fucking problems.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

lol wtf is this shit
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

lol wtf is this shit

The truth, bruh.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

lol wtf is this shit

The truth, bruh.

Im agreeing with ya bruh its fkn hilarious
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I dislike drama.

Until that point, I was always trying to give OP the benefit of the doubt. This will no longer be the case. Going to side with MonstaMunch on that one.

I'd had no contact with trans people before this forum, and from what I've seen here, it seems to me avoidance is the best course of action.

Adios.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
ignoring all the drama and clusterfuck over the last few pages since I have no patience or interest in getting involved in any discussions, try a martial art? Besides learning how to defend yourself, they are fantastic for building up self-confidence, self-esteem and self-control, while providing a good outlet for pent-up rage and frustration. I used to be very shy and was bullied my entire teenage years and regularly beaten up to the point of broken bones... After nealry 15 years of martial arts I am still a short-ass but the number of people that could still cause me physical harm has dramatically shrunken. With that my self-confidence has grown a lot in real life and if you are self confident in real life, online bullies are just laughably unimportant

anyways, just my 2c, will leave you guys to insult each other ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info