Sorry for all the rant I am so weak

"
Deadpeng wrote:
Anyway thanks to all who have provided some helpful words. Especially those that really helped my recovery.

Have some recovery cookies. Special flavor. :)
I find it weird that the bullies on this forum don't like other bullies...
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
I find it weird that the bullies on this forum don't like other bullies...

I think more that, people who call other bullies on this forum are the ones being the bullies.
Name me someone I have bullied before then!
"
Deadpeng wrote:

wasn't necessary talking about you. I was pointing in general.

Like some people who get mad at me for simply expressing my opinion on a subject we disagree, call me a bully because we have different opinions, then the next day wish me harm and suffering.

Or someone who accused me of bullying because I had different opinions than that person, then in the same day proceed to tell me every bit of misery I've had in my job and illness was totally deserved and a great thing.

I mean, if you feel some kind of relief when you see someone suffering, even if it's someone you hate, that makes you a very terrible human being. I've never felt any pleasure of seeing someone or something suffering.

So, I'm sorry if I came blunt but I'm calling things how they are.
Last edited by diablofdb on Apr 9, 2017, 3:06:03 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:

I mean, if you feel some kind of relief when you see someone suffering, even if it's someone you hate, that makes you a very terrible human being. I've never felt any pleasure of seeing someone or something suffering.

I guess I am a terrible human being then, LOL.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
if that mutilation was fresh, OP needs to be Baker Act'd like right now

oh... Baker Act is only in Florida?

if certain internet stuff took me to the point where I would be that sad, i'd just not go to the places on the internet that made me feel like that.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 9, 2017, 3:39:29 PM
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

I guess I am a terrible human being then, LOL.

yes indeed, but don't worry even the worst are never out of reach of redemption
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

wasn't necessary talking about you. I was pointing in general.

Like some people who get mad at me for simply expressing my opinion on a subject we disagree, call me a bully because we have different opinions, then the next day wish me harm and suffering.

Or someone who accused me of bullying because I had different opinions than that person, then in the same day proceed to tell me every bit of misery I've had in my job and illness was totally deserved and a great thing.

So, I'm sorry if I came blunt but I'm calling things how they are.

See, this is bullying. Talking about me without daring to use my name thinking you would get away with it and no one would notice who you mean. keep it up, bully kid.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

See, this is bullying. Talking about me without daring to use my name thinking you would get away with it and no one would notice who you mean. keep it up, bully kid.

As I said, I'm talking in general. But you know as they say: "If the shoe fit"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info