Syrian Situation

"
Xavderion wrote:
That's why I called it glorified fireworks. I can imagine that Trump and Mattis believe there's a good chance the chemical attack was a false flag. So they showed force without doing anything actually impactful.

I understand the need to not do something irreversible without being sure of the situation, but let's say they do only that and nothing more, won't everything repeat itself again in the future? If it is a false flag there is still nothing preventing it from happening again right? At least not yet.

I'm asking this because I expected for other actions to be taken today, but it seems nothing happened yet, as Faerwin said, not even a search of the site was ordered. Also I don't think that people should trust the investigation that Russia will be conducting.
"
innervation wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Feels weird to disagree with Trump and Xav and agree with Sarah here. You don't retaliate against the scapegoats of an obvious false flag; that's exactly what the real perpetrators intend.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/07/intel-not-just-heart-wrenching-pictures-convinced-us-to-act-on-syria.html

They released intel photos, make of them what you will. Basically they're saying 'we saw the planes leave the hangar, we saw where they flew to, we saw them return. And in that time window we heard reports from the ground about people suffering symptoms of a chem-type attack'.

This, of course, doesn't mean that version of events is true, nor does it rule out that they dropped conventional bombs and hit terrorist dirty stockpiles, but there you go.
I think the most likely interpretation of events is that rebels leaked the locations of the chemical weapons stored near a civilian population, but didn't say they were chemical weapons. The predictable Syrian government response created a very efficiently executed false flag scenario.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Before and after the attack:http://imgur.com/a/2Uc7L
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
If Trump is all about showing that US is the big boss again, then he should maybe worry more about N.Korea and their WMD/ICBM program that is directly aimed at US? Beating the half dead Syrian horse is easy, removing the supposedly nuclear commie mafia regime will be the true test of USA World Police.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Syrian situation ?

World is fucked up, Americans elected an impulsive president that doesn't wait for investigations result before using 49 bombs, the story is repeating again and again and again and again.

Only difference comparing to previous conflicts is this time there are more members to the party ( Russia, America, EU, Syria, some groups jumped in aswell but they doens't deserve to be mentioned on this forum;

This is still humans killing others humans, people are condemning that when it's with this kind of weapons ( doesn't deserve to be mentioned either ) but if this is with a gun / knife there is no problem at all. Because it's legit.

FUCK THAT.

Hf :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU2TapgWl-A
All this is speculation ofc but he does make a convincing case imo.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Apr 8, 2017, 11:33:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info