Syrian Situation

"
SkyCore wrote:
What do you guys think the chances are the CIA is behind it?

Theyre always behind stuff like this...They trained al qaeda who are now the white helmets and naming themselves all kinds of names these days. White helmets won an oscar. The world is a joke. Can we hit the reset button?
I agree with Sarah for once.
Censored.
If Trump goes to war with Syria, he's done. Even his most rabid supporters would jump off the Trump train (myself included). But I think he's smart enough to not do it. He wouldn't fall for a neocon false flag. McCain secretly visited the "rebels" in Syria like 6 weeks ago. Pure coincidence? The CIA might be in it. Even Israel might be in it, who knows.

Russia made a good chess move by asking for a full investigation of what happened. Let's have it. If Assad really did this, let him burn. But I don't think he did.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
If Trump goes to war with Syria, he's done. Even his most rabid supporters would jump off the Trump train (myself included). But I think he's smart enough to not do it. He wouldn't fall for a neocon false flag. McCain secretly visited the "rebels" in Syria like 6 weeks ago. Pure coincidence? The CIA might be in it. Even Israel might be in it, who knows.

Russia made a good chess move by asking for a full investigation of what happened. Let's have it. If Assad really did this, let him burn. But I don't think he did.

McCain always visits terrorists in Syria by illegally entering the country. He meets with al qaeda and their off shoot groups.

Assad has no reason to gas his own people not now, not when they confiscated all the chemical weapons years ago. The whole conflict was started to split up Syria into several pieces. Its the systematic destruction of the middle east, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, all fall through EU and US intervention.
It's the systematic destruction of all secular regimes in the ME. Gee, I wonder who that would benefit?

DUH
Censored.
"
Xavderion wrote:

I think everyone hope to avoid a war. Hopefully this will all be cleared up and the responsible will be arrested.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

I think everyone hope to avoid a war. Hopefully this will all be cleared up and the responsible will be arrested.

So, the CIA, McCain and Al Qaeda and the Saudis and whoever else will be arrested? Thats funny.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

So, the CIA, McCain and Al Qaeda and the Saudis and whoever else will be arrested? Thats funny.

I've always been a dreamer I hope for the best outcome. I hope we can at least avoid a war.
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/06/us-military-has-launched-more-50-than-missiles-aimed-at-syria-nbc-news.html

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 hours before the air strike happened Hillary said she would do exact same thing. God damnit.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Apr 6, 2017, 10:07:42 PM
They gotta keep the war machine moving along. Any luck, they will "accidentally" hit the Russians and we'll be rid of some US cities.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info