Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Syrian Situation

I'll def read that article it seems interesting. I'm checking this one out now

http://www.militarytimes.com/articles/us-vs-russia-what-a-war-would-look-like-between-the-worlds-most-fearsome-militaries

It's interesting to read about the power dynamics between the bigger players. All out war is highly unlikely, the logistics of it alone would be enormous.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Meanwhile Russia warned US authorities that they are one step closer to a war, and bombed to the ground the gassed village, Khan Sheikhun.
Trump stated new strikes are coming.

Fun times.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo wrote:
Meanwhile Russia warned US authorities that they are one step closer to a war, and bombed to the ground the gassed village, Khan Sheikhun.
Trump stated new strikes are coming.

Fun times.

Good. Russia narrative btfo.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
So this may be a thing.

https://medium.com/@Cernovich/h-r-mcmaster-manipulating-intelligence-reports-to-trump-wants-150-000-ground-soldiers-in-syria-83346c433e99

For anyone who doesn't know Mike Cernovich, all I can offer you is my experience with him. He is a far right poster and writer who frequently peddled (note the tense) in fake news, but occasionally hit on some good things that you couldn't find anywhere else because of corruption in the media.

Well it's been a pretty good week for him in terms of actually doing journalism. Compared to the things he wrote and linked to during the run up to the election, and since, this week, he was the first to post that Susan Rice was the 'unmasker' of personal information on Trump, Stone, et al. He also posted, something like 12 hours before the Tomahawk missile strikes, that they would happen.

So Mikey seems to have found a real, credible source. That doesn't make the linked info true, but... damn. If true. Daaaaamn.
A ground invasion of Syria is on the short list of things that will make Trump a one-term President.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
A ground invasion of Syria is on the short list of things that will make Trump a one-term President.

Not sure about that.... Mainstream medias love wars they will treat him like a god if he start one.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Not sure about that.... Mainstream medias love wars they will treat him like a god if he start one.

Right. If he goes in strong and decisive with a reasonable internationally supported post Assad endgame and brought that conflict to an end he would be seen as a goddamn savior.
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Right. If he goes in strong and decisive with a reasonable internationally supported post Assad endgame and brought that conflict to an end he would be seen as a goddamn savior.
Jesus, did you guys learn nothing from Bush 43?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
TheWretch wrote:

And tomorrow he'll quadruple it. Just gotta love pushing that button!

Sorry Assad. No harsh feelings :)
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Apr 9, 2017, 4:16:44 PM
Beep beep 59 Tomahawks coming thru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKhN1t_7PEY

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Apr 9, 2017, 11:46:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info