Syrian Situation

"
Xavderion wrote:
Spoiler

O.o , the last pic should be deep Grey/black, just imagine if evry Country would act like that. Were on earth does the U.S. Gouverment take the right to bomb a foreign Country?
Is that the norm now our what. The U.S.A. would defenetly deserve economic sanction´s now.
Put them out of the U.N. and Nato now, for god´s sake.
And russia would be a spineless allie if they don´t answer to that.
I quess, it´s mask off now for Mr. Donald Trump, to be honest, i realy had hoppes for him.
The Americans believe and have always believed that they are exceptional and laws do not apply to them. Nothing has changed lately. I know of only one cure for the disease.
Censored.
Another strike. We bombed the shit out of any evidence...err i mean terrorists who committed the evil attack.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Apr 8, 2017, 5:38:35 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
The Americans believe and have always believed that they are exceptional and laws do not apply to them. Nothing has changed lately. I know of only one cure for the disease.

education
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
education

Well, yes and travel would help too. Statistically they travel less to countries not including Canada and Mexico than anyone, I think. But too late for that. I think a limited nuclear war would do wonders for their PoV.
Censored.
"
Pwnzors87 wrote:
O.o , the last pic should be deep Grey/black, just imagine if evry Country would act like that. Were on earth does the U.S. Gouverment take the right to bomb a foreign Country?
Is that the norm now our what. The U.S.A. would defenetly deserve economic sanction´s now.
I quess, it´s mask off now for Mr. Donald Trump, to be honest, i realy had hoppes for him.

The US is by far the largest military and economic power on earth. Really whatever Trump/congress decides to do what could any other country do about it?
There are a quite a few things the world could do but they lack the will, courage, brains, pick one or all. Honestly, it's a good thing I'm not Prez of Russia because I would certainly explore ltd nuclear options.
Censored.
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
Pwnzors87 wrote:

The US is by far the largest military and economic power on earth. Really whatever Trump/congress decides to do what could any other country do about it?

American´s themself maybe, because i still believe that this does not resambles what the Population want´s. Anarchy is a bit to peranoid, but eventually after the Xth war.
Considering how many weapon´s are inside Amerika it isnt impossible. Don´t get me wrong, i dont want that.

I soely respondet to that meme, because there is nothing like 1/2 or 1/8 of a war, that´s redicoules. It does not matter if you attack people or equipment, it´s worth a war declaration one way or the other. And the sanction part was cynical, it didn´t took much to impose sanction´s on russia for ukrain, despite no real evidence. Sanction´s does not hit the gouverment, they can make magical depth for new weapon´s.
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
Pwnzors87 wrote:

Bomb the US? Japan attacked pearl harbor. What could Russia and China do if they wanted to?
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
Pwnzors87 wrote:

Bomb the US? Japan attacked pearl harbor. What could Russia and China do if they wanted to?

A lot more than you'd think
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info