Not supported anymore

"
BronzeMike wrote:
Hi, I must say that I've been enjoying your build so far and after the change for dual curse its even better, my question is, could you review my items? *idk how to paste them here so you have to go into my profile* It would be also nice for you to say what I should upgrade first.

Thanks in advance

You do have really nice gear for your level.
Gear wise there is not really much to update, I mean you can look for some dual Life rolled Helmet and Gloves, but they an become expensive quiet fast.
The only thing missing is kinda the helmet enchantment, it does provide a decent damage boost, but I know it can be painfull doing it by yourself with that Lab Rng crap.
Today is a pretty nice layout for ot though http://www.poelab.com/uber-lab-notes-2/
Gems are fine, Passivtree besides one missing Life Node at the Marauder start too.
All in all well done, now just give the gems a bit time to reach 20.
Lonewolf
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
Can you post a Gem setup for MF build?

How do you recommend to develop the atlas to only run linear map ?!

Hi, section 12 of the Guide has a complete Mf setup with Gear/Gems and functionality.
There you can see what you could do and adapt towards it.

Tier 10: even with Nerf still Mesa.
Tier 11: either Shaped Racecourse or Canyon (Both Boss setups do require Flask management)
Canyon advantage is better density, Racecourse is easier to run and easier with the Bosses.
Tier 12: either nothing to get more T11, or if you wanna have a bit of diversity Shaped Ashen Wood + Vault.
Tier 13: if you decided to not unlock any T12 then complete all T13 just for the extra %, if you are running T12 then I would only make Gorge shaped Atoll and Shaped Cemetery.

Cemetery and Ashen Wood are not linear, but do have one of the best base densities. Just run them along the border and then through the center.
Lonewolf
Hi!

First: Really cool build! I like it a lot, but I fail to play it somehow. Although that should be impossible :) Thing is, I just don't deal enough dmg and I have way too few life. Or armour. Whatever it is, I just die on every mayor boss :( Also this way, I cannot think about running the lab to get my last two ascendancy points. So far I have about 6.2k life/9.8k armour/96k dps with these gems (only 56k dps if I switch concentrated effect for increased item quantity):
Spoiler

Here is the rest of my gear:
Spoiler

And here is my passive tree:

My defense stats so far (but my char can be accessed via Path of Build):
Spoiler

Questions:
- Are the Flasks mandatory? Do you use them all the time?
- Is it just the missing jewels (didn't have time to buy good ones yet) that make my char so weak?
- What are good values for life/armour/dps for this build?

"
xtlc wrote:

Questions:
- Is it just the missing jewels (didn't have time to buy good ones yet) that make my char so weak?

Hi, gear is fine besides one major thing, that is a really beauty primal skull, but it has add fire damage to attacks, that is a no go, even with having added lightning/cold at other items.

With that gear your Jewels should provide with a 7% Life Node around 140 Life each, missing one yeah ok 2 fine but 4 without any Life should not be.

The Flasks are important, especially the Granite/Rumi's if you pop it you have instead of 10k 20k Armour which does really help at Bosses. The Witchfire is important too, due it being an Aura Curse as long as it is active + extra damage. The Ruby does provide 6% extra Fire Ress 1% is 0,8% less Life you have to regenerate. The "powerout" Life Flask with remove Burning can save your butt. The Sulphur Flask is important since the switch to Inquisitor, because you can manually cast consecrated ground which does provide 8% elemantal damage mitigation besides the 4% Life regeneration.
And yes I personally do use them often, especially at Boss encounters.

No, you are at the state where you have all your defense stuff together, still not finihed though.
You have 4 not enbaled Life Nodes all over the place. (1 at Marauder 2 at Templar 1 at Witch)
Respec the Breath of Flame Cluster, enable those 4 Life nodes + the Hold Fire and Explosive Impact section afterwards. And then go for Jewels with 1 Life and one Damage Node at the beginning.

Life Should be inbetween 7.5-8k, Armour 10-12k, DPS you can´t really say a value, because what is enough? Farming T16 Trash killing xy Boss in xy amount of Time? It is just a piece by piece progress.
There are no real damage bossts besides Elemental Equlibrium, Cual Curse and a decent weapon, everything else is just increased damage Nodes stacking.

Summarized:
Main problems: added Fire damage at Amu - Flask setup - Life Nodes at tree + Jewels.
Lonewolf
"
xtlc wrote:
Hi!

First: Really cool build! I like it a lot, but I fail to play it somehow. Although that should be impossible :) Thing is, I just don't deal enough dmg and I have way too few life. Or armour. Whatever it is, I just die on every mayor boss :( Also this way, I cannot think about running the lab to get my last two ascendancy points. So far I have about 6.2k life/9.8k armour/96k dps with these gems (only 56k dps if I switch concentrated effect for increased item quantity):
Spoiler

Here is the rest of my gear:
Spoiler

And here is my passive tree:

My defense stats so far (but my char can be accessed via Path of Build):
Spoiler

Questions:

should not use that necklace due to it adding fire damage to attacks (that neck is very nice however... but its not good for this build)

you need to finish some labs for the rest of your ascendancy points

and you need to get a bunch of new jewels with Life and damage (this really wont cost much to upgrade the jewels i see)

hope that helps
IGN- Shaeyaena
Last edited by Vanadium81 on Sep 9, 2017, 6:52:51 PM
OK, i'm confused, i'm lvl 90 already but comparing my skill tree to ur lvl 90 tree, i'm lacking of 2 skill pts. i did all the sub quest with skill pts. wat's going on
i havent played RF for awhile, but i always thought essence craft glove/helmet is almost mandatory for rf, its 30% more dmg multiplier. and you free up the chest slot for the option to use kaom which gives the most life and dmg. in terms of cost, lvl 4 empower cost as much as a kaom.
OK, i'm confused, i'm lvl 90 already but comparing my skill tree to ur lvl 90 tree, i'm lacking of 2 skill pts. i did all the sub quest with skill pts. wat's going on, and i have all my ascendancy pts ofcors. just did uber lab on lvl 80. fun build
nevermind, i figured i used some on a jewel slot, and u didnt put on ur, my bad
Added description and usage of Flasks at Flask section.
Might help a few people out to be more effective during farming and at Bosses, because it seems that Flask value is very underrated at the moment.
Lonewolf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info