Not supported anymore

"
Inscaped wrote:
It's not dead. How is it impossible to sustain? You lose something about 400 life regen.

It's not impossible to sustain, but our regen was a huge part of our defense. Since we dont leech and you can barely sustain RF, then what about all the other damage coming in? Life pot? Fuck that! RF is not dead but this build/Scion RF is.

And mind you, I consider it to be dead because I want to run Shaper and Uber Atziri, good luck with that fucking nerf! You could probably run up to tier 13-14 maps without any issue, but what fun is that?
Last edited by PhoenixFlame on Dec 12, 2017, 8:50:37 PM
Anyone got to try out the new jewels? I saw some prismatic with increased life recovery rate while affected by vitality. I think this would make this build viable again, since you get a ton of life regen back, thing is, these jewels are rare and expensive. Something like this....

Last edited by Nosferat on Dec 15, 2017, 2:12:25 PM
"
Nosferat wrote:
Anyone got to try out the new jewels? I saw some prismatic with increased life recovery rate while affected by vitality. I think this would make this build viable again, since you get a ton of life regen back, thing is, these jewels are rare and expensive. Something like this....

Just purchased one. Raises my regen by quite a lot.
I dont even run purity of fire right now. When I get a lvl 3 enlighten I will but currently vitality alone outperforms.

Pastebin with the Jewel.
https://pastebin.com/zQC1Ui06
@Tredge
Last edited by Tredge on Dec 17, 2017, 6:57:43 PM
Iwonder if this would work better with something like rimegaze, or some helm with concentrated effect, basically you would have a 5l righteous fire and you could, for when you have the currency, to equip a kaom for better survivability at end game content, without the need to modify your entire rf build, or remain with the atziri and do some other 5-6l, maybe a scorching ray for something like guardians, uber atziri and shaper?

I will be looking for some rf builds in the coming weeks, for now I'm on a totem build, but that is just to farm some currency, get some basic items before I decide to go on a rf build, as these builds usually are not cheap, especially the prismatic jewel or a good helm,a good ring with as much life and resist as you can get on it. I'm also pondering if I should stick with this scion rf build, or go for a marauder one.
Last edited by Nosferat on Dec 18, 2017, 7:04:53 AM
A little bump in the thread. I went on a chieftain RF build since I wanted to try out something....different but the same, this one is unfortunately a bit outdated. You can tweak the scion here and there, but I think a proper update is needed for this build, since a lot of things changed in the meantime.

Shaped+elder items, shield nerf+ new jewels and other stuff.
Last edited by Nosferat on Dec 26, 2017, 1:39:34 PM
how can i improve my build?
+ red dream and average jewels. ty
"
YJEN wrote:

You are missing a big damage boost by not having added cold or lightning damage anywhere at your gear. Due that Elemental Equilibrium will not be activated, fix that asap.
By adding lightning or cold damage you can also try to find rings and gloves with a better Life roll.
Try to get a "Legacy" Rise of the Phoenix shield with +8 % to max fire resistances.
Improve your Jewels.
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Feb 23, 2018, 4:24:03 AM
"
Twinks wrote:
"
YJEN wrote:

You are missing a big damage boost by not having added cold or lightning damage anywhere at your gear. Due that Elemental Equilibrium will not be activated, fix that asap.
By adding lightning or cold damage you can also try to find rings and gloves with a better Life roll.
Try to get a "Legacy" Rise of the Phoenix shield with +8 % to max fire resistances.
Improve your Jewels.

can u sell me smth ? cant find anything(
Last edited by YJEN on Feb 24, 2018, 3:35:06 PM
"
YJEN wrote:
"
Twinks wrote:
"
YJEN wrote:

Improve your Jewels.

can u sell me smth ? cant find anything(

There is always some Time investment necessary to find decent updates, but you simply might wait 2 days till abyss league does end and everything will be converted to standard.
Lonewolf
Still trying to figure out if for next league, who knows with the ascendancy overhaul will this become end game viable again, or better go towards Templar rf/scorching or chieftain/berserker and such.

Last edited by Nosferat on Feb 26, 2018, 12:18:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info