Not supported anymore

"
Twinks wrote:
"
xtlc wrote:

Questions:
- Are the Flasks mandatory? Do you use them all the time?
- Is it just the missing jewels (didn't have time to buy good ones yet) that make my char so weak?
- What are good values for life/armour/dps for this build?

Summarized:
Main problems: added Fire damage at Amu - Flask setup - Life Nodes at tree + Jewels.

I just wanted to leave a "thank you" for your time and help here. I will look into this, you helped me a lot here! Thanks!
hi guys....GREAT build....can someone check my stuff and tell what to imrove?also because i dont how to calculate RF dmg can someone help me out?.....thnx in advance!!
"
Lampra wrote:
hi guys....GREAT build....can someone check my stuff and tell what to imrove?also because i dont how to calculate RF dmg can someone help me out?.....thnx in advance!!
Download path of build, set your character profile in the forums to "visible" and import the character there -> it calculates the dmg for you under "calc".
Hey, really great guide, I really like the formatting. Also enjoying this build very much so far.

One thing I would add is Daresso's Defiance chest as alternative for people who can't yet afford Red Dream / Nightmare.

It gives you pretty much permanent max Endurance Charges and perma Onslaught which is very nice for clear speed.

Im just confused, most ppl say Blooddance are just useless cause you dont get the extra dmg from it and all ppl say use Kaoms roots and chest but i dont have the currency and atm with this items and gems im feel untanky my highest Map tier i can run is t14 with lvl 90 and the bosses need so long, you have some tipps?
Thanks for the sharing the building!
Can beat guaradians without dying.
Could not beat shaper with 3 tries. Seems need greater dps since those ground vortex make it impossible after some time, guess I have to do the 3 curse build for him.
Gonna get the itens and try it.
"
Yoshimitsu wrote:
Im just confused, most ppl say Blooddance are just useless cause you dont get the extra dmg from it and all ppl say use Kaoms roots and chest but i dont have the currency and atm with this items and gems im feel untanky my highest Map tier i can run is t14 with lvl 90 and the bosses need so long, you have some tipps?

I did a tweak to the build that helps a lot to don't die. I use cyclone - faster attacks support - life on hit - fortify, this way with witchfire and rumi's I never die to a bunch of monsters, just throw myself in the middle of them and keep using cyclone. I run vaal grace too but it is just necessary on T16 with beyond monsters. Sulphur flask are good add that I use too.
Boots and gloves enchantment are really necessary for survival on bosses and on bunch of monsters too.

I'm using atziri's boots instead of the blood dance because there is no need to more survival for packs of monsters and it helps a lot against bosses, I'm considering using Kaom's boots but haven't got the enchanment yet.

Mainly the tweak on cyclone, boots and gloves enchament will make you defeat t16 and guardians I think.

Gl!
Why im getting so much dmg from RF i used it on 24 lvl from guide.
Gear:
Spoiler

PassiveTree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAAAAQthDF8cpzWSOuE8LUGHTeNTpWh0aPKDzJSgogCmV69stz7GrthN2L3aYvAf8kX56P4K_o8=?accountName=errRel&characterName=SlutRF

Fire Resistance - 170% Cold - 82% Lightning 75%
@ errRel
Your 170 fire res is capped at 75. You need Rise of the Phoenix for +8 max fire res, level up your Purity of Fire gem for +5 max fire res and also get +1 max fire res node from passive skill tree.
Spoiler

"
thkhang92 wrote:
@ errRel
Your 170 fire res is capped at 75. You need Rise of the Phoenix for +8 max fire res, level up your Purity of Fire gem for +5 max fire res and also get +1 max fire res node from passive skill tree.
Spoiler

ok,thx m8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info