Not supported anymore

"
veliyze wrote:
I dont really like Cyclone and would like to use Shield Charge, what 4L should I go for?

Shield Charge + Fortify + Faster Attacks + Blind

Shield Charge + Fortify + Faster Attacks + Knockback

Shield Charge + Fortify + Faster Attacks + Life gain on Hit?

I mostly used it (Cyclone) to proc EE and gain some health on bigger packs.

I freaking hate Cyclone because of the delayed movement control in the beginning.

If I go with the Blind one, I might can exchange the Blind on Tempest Shield with ICC so I gain a bit Crit Chance back?

Or maybe even

Shield Charge + Fortify + Faster Attacks + ICC

To proc both?

I would go dor the last setup.
The value of knockback and Life gain on hit is much lower than blind and ICC in that case.
Blind is and ever has been one of the most underrated skillgems, still I would prefer the ICC sue the way often proc chance with SC over TS, TS is defence and adding blind to it is more defence and it mainly triggers when defence is needed.
Lonewolf
"
Twinks wrote:
"
AVtime1 wrote:
any next upgrade should i be looking for? my problem is my jewel, atm im using 3 grand viridian for damage atm.

i really need to find something to do with my atziri since i wont be putting RF on armor, only on gloves. my resist is all capped, with 6.7k life im sad with the life part. :(

Hi AV :)
You should really not need tha Grand Spectrums. I mean you are even running Essence crafted Gloves, so your damage output should be good enough. A single 7% Life Jewel can be 120-180 Life depending at your gear and that´s what your are mainly missing. At the gear itself is only the amu missing a bit and the gloves a bit more due crafted Life. Also with dual Rolls you can reach higher Life values, but that stuff is normally a bit expensive, especially with Res on it.
Passivtree I can´t see, but I guess you enabled every single Life Node inbefore going for damage.

thank you for the reply.yes i did go for life before anything else on the tree. really great build you have here. i will try to replace my jewels with 1life-1dmg mod and replace a good amulet now. thank you so much for your reply:)
I need to know if the bonus from Atziri's promise: (Gain 15% elemental dmg as Chaos dmg)
Works with Righteous fire. (?)

I've been running it all day today
(And i feel like a pimp [plus the flask is pretty])

But! i need to know if im a real-pimp :')
or simply a placebo-pimp =c

Thanks in advance!
Spoiler
if it doesn't work, i'll probably still keep it equipt
to display my true pimpness
Hey there! Thanks for that very detailed build!

Also, I found out a good and helpfull way while lvling up with RF from low lvls on: Summon Stone Golem compared with Brinerot Mark Unset Ring and some Primordial Eminence Jewls realy help alot with your life regeneration!
The Ring offers +3 Golem Lvls, some damage and +25% more buff from the golem, the jewels offers 30% more buff effect from your golem with no stacking limits and those are realy cheap, it's going qiickly to top the lifreg bonus from the Kikazaru ring, also you can use the jewel slots later easy for better jewels as soon as you got your little firebird shield.

Greetings!
"
Brndn wrote:
I need to know if the bonus from Atziri's promise: (Gain 15% elemental dmg as Chaos dmg)
Works with Righteous fire. (?)

Hi, damage conversion does not work with RF due it being an degeneration skill. Conversion does only work with on hit damage.

"
Alfa0815 wrote:

Also, I found out a good and helpfull way while lvling up with RF from low lvls on: Summon Stone Golem compared with Brinerot Mark Unset Ring and some Primordial Eminence Jewls realy help alot with your life regeneration!
The Ring offers +3 Golem Lvls, some damage and +25% more buff from the golem, the jewels offers 30% more buff effect from your golem with no stacking limits and those are realy cheap, it's going qiickly to top the lifreg bonus from the Kikazaru ring, also you can use the jewel slots later easy for better jewels as soon as you got your little firebird shield.

Greetings!

It is a nice attempt/workaround, but if you do the math and consider 1. skillpoints used for the jewels 2. earliest Level to do so is 44 and 3. the Time you normally need to reach 65 from there. It seems not really worth the time and items.
Lonewolf
"
Twinks wrote:
"
Alfa0815 wrote:

Greetings!

It is a nice attempt/workaround, but if you do the math and consider 1. skillpoints used for the jewels 2. earliest Level to do so is 44 and 3. the Time you normally need to reach 65 from there. It seems not really worth the time and items.

Well, I startet with lvl 24 to use RF, arround lvl 46 I stacked up to much hitpoints so the % hp drain startet to exceeds my fixed HP regeneration from the Kikazaru rings and other gear. At thos point it was relativly easy for me to grap 3 Jewels slots (One from the Scion start, one on the way to the Marauder and the one close to Barbarism.) The Golem was on glvl 6 at this point, giving me 49 life regen, the Kikazaru +46, thats 95 hp regn in total. With the three jools (1c each) and the Brinerot ring (1alch-1c) I get +3 lvls on the golem and 115% more buff power form that rocky guy, ending up with boosting my regeneration by 129 hp reg. In my opinion, it's totaly worth to switch one of the Kikazarus for the Brinerot. So far every thing works fine now again and I'm comming closer to my little bird shield.
Last edited by Alfa0815 on Sep 8, 2017, 8:34:14 AM
Golem + Kikazaru is 49 + 46 = 95
Removing Kikazaru = Golem alone with 49 + Brinerot (+3 gem level = +11) = 60
+ 115% total increased Golem Regeneration is 60 x 1,15 = 69
Total is 60 + 69 = 129 Life/Sec instead of 95.
So you have 4 instead of 1 Item + used at least 3 Passivpoints you could have used somewhere else for a "boost" of 34 Life reg / sec. (you can´t just simply leave the golem out of your difference calc)

Always nice to see other attempts/solutions though, still questionsworthy if useful for that short time frame, for some it is, for some it might and for others it is not.
gl & hf

Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Sep 8, 2017, 9:26:34 AM
Hi, I must say that I've been enjoying your build so far and after the change for dual curse its even better, my question is, could you review my items? *idk how to paste them here so you have to go into my profile* It would be also nice for you to say what I should upgrade first.

Thanks in advance
"
BronzeMike wrote:
Hi, I must say that I've been enjoying your build so far and after the change for dual curse its even better, my question is, could you review my items? *idk how to paste them here so you have to go into my profile* It would be also nice for you to say what I should upgrade first.

Thanks in advance

I'm not Twinks, but I feel like I was just in this sort of spot with my equipment, and a lot of it is looking similar to mine did...still does in fact. Honestly, the only major upgrade I see is with the amulet. Consider switching over to a marble amulet when you can afford it. The regen is a solid boost, particularly if you were like me and had been on the cusp of offsetting the RF drain. Also, I notice there's some life nodes that can be grabbed on the bottom area of the tree.
hey i am trying to use this gem setup:
BUT i am mostly MF and i think using phase run is better, no? would you recommend to use phase ru or not?! can you post a Gem setup for MF build ?

Spoiler
"
1. Blasphemy - Flammability - Vitality - Enlighten 4
2. CWDT 14 - Immortal Call 16 - Molten Shell 18 - Summon Stone Golem 16
3. Cyclone - Fortify - Increased Critical Strikes - Culling Strike or Faster Attacks
4. CWDT 1 - Tempest Shield 7 - Blind
5. Lightning Warp - Portal - Vaal Summon Skeletons or Vaal Grace
6. Purity of Fire 21 in a Unset Ring with +2 to Level of Socketed Gems or Lev 20 PoF and +3 to Gem Level at Unset Ring
This setup does enable running Dual Curse + Vitality, but can be quite expensive due the Level 4 Enlighten and the need of a decent Unset Ring.
In total it is the best Defence/Offence Gem setup.

should i just drop blind and add increased duration + phase run ? and drop a vaal skill gem ?
and if I do this should i replace inc critical strike on cyclone by Blind ?

EDIT:

basically this : (what would you change or suggest?!)

Spoiler
1. (3) Blasphemy - Flammability - Vitality 
2. (4)CWDT 14 - Immortal Call 16 - Molten Shell 18 - Summon Stone Golem 16
3. (4)Cyclone - Fortify - Increased Critical Strikes or Culling Strike or Faster Attacks or Blind
4. (4)CWDT 1 - Tempest Shield 7 - Phase run 3 - Inc duration
5. (3)Lightning Warp - Portal - Grace

6. (1)Purity of Fire 21 in a Unset Ring with +2 to Level of Socketed Gems or Lev 20 PoF and +3 to Gem Level at Unset Ring

how do you recommend to develop the atlas to only run linear map ?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Sep 8, 2017, 5:53:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info