Not supported anymore

Some one plz help me. I made everything like in this guide. My char is 72 lvl. 7609 Arm, 685 Regen, 132% Fire 100 Cold 87 Ligh, 6328 HP unbuff. And with budget version of equip i can't handle t7+ maps.
Last edited by JanLitVin on Sep 6, 2017, 9:34:07 PM
Hi everyone, L90 here with pretty decent gear. I took a little time away from the RF Scion to level a golemancer; but now back to my fave character! I want to start the grind towards 90+ levels: what are your favorite maps now that are somewhat decent XP for 90+? I can run almost everything that I've tried, but just looking for what others have had the most success with! What are your favorite red maps to run?

Loving RF!
Last edited by joNDel_x on Sep 6, 2017, 8:28:11 PM
"
JanLitVin wrote:
Some one plz help me. I made everything like in this guide. My char is 72 lvl. 7609 Arm, 685 Regen, 132% Fire 100 Cold 87 Ligh, 6328 HP unbuff. And with budget version of equip i can't handle t7+ maps.

Well with not being able to see your gear, we only have your post to go off of. Based on that, you need more levels. Defenses are still pretty weak at lvl 72 so I would just stick to lower tier maps or skip the ones you're currently having trouble on.
Hey Twinks. Since you seem to value magic find and quantity on your builds you may want to check out my mind over matter divination distillate setup on my character Burntoffering. The build is very preference and not very build worthy but the constant divination flask up is very nice. Can even hit 100% fire res with two flask for additional regeneration from pantheon stop taking damage over time recently. Although 100% fire res only last till ur hp is back full since mana will actually regen at 100% fire res and kick out the flask otherwise.

Let me know what you think ;)

And thanks for the build guide it was a great resource for creating my own.
Hi Master, i really love ur build, currently lvl 69 and doing great, will reach 75 fast for sure, altho i dont get how ur dual curse work, i only see the Flammability curse we wearing what's the other one curse? Thanks and advance on ur reply! ^_^

Still need to upgrade rings and have some room for improvement overall, but super excited about the high life / armour I've built up so far!
"
joNDel_x wrote:
What are your favorite red maps to run?/quote]
After the nerf of some maps with 3.0 it still kinda the same you are looking for, linear maps with not much/no dead ends.
Pernal preference at the moment
Tier 11 shaped Racecourse mainly because of the Tripple Boss or Canyone because of Density (Canyon Bosses can be a pain).
Tier 12 (if enabled) Shaped Ashen Woods, I know it is a open area, but it is decent to run and has a top density. The other one would be Vault which is even with the nerf still viable.
Tier 13 Gorge, Shaped Cemetery, shaped Atoll (has been nerfed, but with the usage of Sextants still really nice to run).

"
Gravytrader wrote:
Let me know what you think ;)

I think I tried to look and did not see any characters.

"
raxtapapi wrote:
I only see the Flammability curse we wearing what's the other one curse?

Vulnerability casted with tha Witchfire Flask.

"
AdamnMiller wrote:
Still need to upgrade rings and have some room for improvement overall, but super excited about the high life / armour I've built up so far!

Those are some super nice items, gratz.
Lonewolf
"
joNDel_x wrote:
Hi everyone, L90 here with pretty decent gear. I took a little time away from the RF Scion to level a golemancer; but now back to my fave character! I want to start the grind towards 90+ levels: what are your favorite maps now that are somewhat decent XP for 90+? I can run almost everything that I've tried, but just looking for what others have had the most success with! What are your favorite red maps to run?

Loving RF!

If you survive it save, i would recomend Beachhead 15. Its an invest (1 cost ~20co) but the xp are flying in. 20% - 30% XP on lvl 90 per map
I'd just like to say thanks again Twinks. I switched over to the Triple curse setup with Red Dream and it's fantastic. Survivability hasn't suffered at all and the damage is fantastic.

It's pricey but totally worth, just a few items to improve on and i'd consider the character 'done'.

Something I don't see mentioned anywhere (though not really something relevant for this guide I suppose) is that this build is FANTASTIC for lab. I've been running 7/8 keys all day yesterday and Izaro isn't an issue at all, with the ability to disable RF traps aren't even an issue at all either. It's not the fastest but it's an absolute rockstar for the Uber Lab.

"
raxtapapi wrote:
Hi Master, i really love ur build, currently lvl 69 and doing great, will reach 75 fast for sure, altho i dont get how ur dual curse work, i only see the Flammability curse we wearing what's the other one curse? Thanks and advance on ur reply! ^_^

The second curse is from Witchfire Brew flask.
Last edited by casper0010 on Sep 7, 2017, 3:38:53 AM
"
PhoenixFlame wrote:
"
JanLitVin wrote:

Well with not being able to see your gear, we only have your post to go off of. Based on that, you need more levels. Defenses are still pretty weak at lvl 72 so I would just stick to lower tier maps or skip the ones you're currently having trouble on.

Add items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info