Not supported anymore

"
JanLitVin wrote:
Add items.

You are overleveling your Cast when damage taken skills and those are all for defence.
The Tempest shield will never be activated and stone golem is also already above.
You can downgrade 1 level by selling the gem with a scouring orb.

Otherwise the items are decent for the starting version.
Good life and good Armor.

One thing is getting your gems up to 20 and improving the gem quality where it is useful.

With your stated Life I am pretty sure that you have enabled almost all Life nodes and not the Breath of Flame / Holy Fire Cluster and that you have also at least 3 Jewels with Life on it, so that should be fine. But as you can see it is still kinda a guessing thing without you making your chars visible at the setting.
Lonewolf

Managed to craft this. Hype! Bought for 25c, transmute, alch, alt, exalt. Happy happy!
"
casper0010 wrote:

Managed to craft this. Hype! Bought for 25c, transmute, alch, alt, exalt. Happy happy!

Nice stats :) grats
I m currently very content with this one
"
Twinks wrote:
"
JanLitVin wrote:
Add items.

You are overleveling your Cast when damage taken skills and those are all for defence.
The Tempest shield will never be activated and stone golem is also already above.
You can downgrade 1 level by selling the gem with a scouring orb.

Otherwise the items are decent for the starting version.
Good life and good Armor.

One thing is getting your gems up to 20 and improving the gem quality where it is useful.

With your stated Life I am pretty sure that you have enabled almost all Life nodes and not the Breath of Flame / Holy Fire Cluster and that you have also at least 3 Jewels with Life on it, so that should be fine. But as you can see it is still kinda a guessing thing without you making your chars visible at the setting.

Oh sorry didn't know that my char is hidden. Fix that. But i dont take this nodes because I have problems with survivability, and they are taken after lvl 80..
Last edited by JanLitVin on Sep 7, 2017, 3:43:56 PM
Love this build it's super fun.

How are you triggering elemental overload with the removal of the inc crit blade vortex?
Why no max level in some gems like molten shell, cwdt and stone golem ?

Fucking love this build
any next upgrade should i be looking for? my problem is my jewel, atm im using 3 grand viridian for damage atm.

i really need to find something to do with my atziri since i wont be putting RF on armor, only on gloves. my resist is all capped, with 6.7k life im sad with the life part. :(
"
JanLitVin wrote:
Oh sorry didn't know that my char is hidden. Fix that. But i dont take this nodes because I have problems with survivability, and they are taken after lvl 80..

You did everything right, Gear, Passivtree, Flasks, if you still have problems <ou might want to skipm those parts, for instance Canyon Boss setup can be troublesome without a anti poison Flask. There is always that hand full of stuff to watch out and adjust for.
So yeah as said before the next thing is simply getting your gems to 20, convert them to 1/20 afterwards (sell a Lev 20 with a Gemcutter Prism at the vendor) or give them the % manually.
At the tree take the last few Life nodes and enable 2 more gem slots.
For the gear updates look at section 13.
Good luck :)

"
Froogles wrote:
Love this build it's super fun.
How are you triggering elemental overload with the removal of the inc crit blade vortex?

Hi, thx. That was one thing I tried around with and the normal skill Cyclone/Shield charge + the crit chance is sufficient for that. At Trahs it was generally always hard to do because stuff died before being in reach, bosses are fine though.

"
FabitoAndres wrote:
Why no max level in some gems like molten shell, cwdt and stone golem ?
Fucking love this build

In some cases you wanna have your CwdT Gem at a lower level in order to have them more often active.
For instance our Lev 14 does need 2k Damage to acivate a lev 20 would need 3k damage, so it does activate 50% more often.
Lonewolf
"
AVtime1 wrote:
any next upgrade should i be looking for? my problem is my jewel, atm im using 3 grand viridian for damage atm.

i really need to find something to do with my atziri since i wont be putting RF on armor, only on gloves. my resist is all capped, with 6.7k life im sad with the life part. :(

Hi AV :)
You should really not need tha Grand Spectrums. I mean you are even running Essence crafted Gloves, so your damage output should be good enough. A single 7% Life Jewel can be 120-180 Life depending at your gear and that´s what your are mainly missing. At the gear itself is only the amu missing a bit and the gloves a bit more due crafted Life. Also with dual Rolls you can reach higher Life values, but that stuff is normally a bit expensive, especially with Res on it.
Passivtree I can´t see, but I guess you enabled every single Life Node inbefore going for damage.
Lonewolf
I dont really like Cyclone and would like to use Shield Charge, what 4L should I go for?

Shield Charge + Fortify + Faster Attacks + Blind

Shield Charge + Fortify + Faster Attacks + Knockback

Shield Charge + Fortify + Faster Attacks + Life gain on Hit?

I mostly used it (Cyclone) to proc EE and gain some health on bigger packs.

I freaking hate Cyclone because of the delayed movement control in the beginning.

If I go with the Blind one, I might can exchange the Blind on Tempest Shield with ICC so I gain a bit Crit Chance back?

Or maybe even

Shield Charge + Fortify + Faster Attacks + ICC

To proc both?
Last edited by veliyze on Sep 7, 2017, 11:54:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info