[3.3] SSJ - EXTREME TANKER!! 22k ES, 3-10k Regeneration per sec, Max Block! HIGHEST DEFENSE BUILD!

"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
frenrihr wrote:

I made this variation with endurance charges:

www.poeurl.com/bhCv

Or this one with frenzy charges for more damage:

www.poeurl.com/bhCx

I don't actually know if they would work but also added elemental equilibrium to make the build more "interactive" and less about just pressing 1 button and added elemental overload for easier damage increase.

Dont take Overcharged nodes. It takes away your 4 passive points. You can take jewel socket and place nightmare jewel there. And your tree provides more Energy shield 289,mine 23X. But mine has 7 socket slots for 5 block jewels and 2 es jewels. Anyway, need to test if yours more ES would be better than than those sockets. And i was planning on using EO too. Mainly vs bosses, but i dont have spare gem slot for orb for that :(

You are probavbly right since im not experienced enough with the game, yeah i was thinking in getting in more Jewels for the same reson you pointed out, also i can always get Endurance charges with abilities, if it doesn't work i can always refund those points since they are not really attached to anything.
Nice build i will tray it
l have The Red Nightmare left from last build it can be use here?
"
Nice build i will tray it
l have The Red Nightmare left from last build it can be use here?

Yes, you can use it with edge sword, but you will need few points into resis to get those blocks. Ive tried it and in the end, my current tree gave me more ES while maintaining max block
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Ok then l will check it
how abaut boots i have maxed Death's Door left from last buid it can be profit here to?
and it is not better to use other skill gems instead empower for example firestorm ?
"
Ok then l will check it
how abaut boots i have maxed Death's Door left from last buid it can be profit here to?
and it is not better to use other skill gems instead empower for example firestorm ?

You can try with other skill gems. All depends on you. Test them with tabula.

I dont need deaths door blood imunity because i have high regen. So take normal ES boots with high ES.

And how abaut relic Aegis Aurora with 4% shild Replenish?
"
And how abaut relic Aegis Aurora with 4% shild Replenish?

Not good for us. We dont have much Armour. Lets say with some miracle you get 10k armour (in reality, you have under 2k armour). When block, you restore 400 ES. But with ES shield, you will regen that much per second.

Edit: after testing, i got with brassdome 10k armour and 45% dmg reduction.

Last edited by unlucky_child on Apr 26, 2017, 11:03:52 PM
And the amulets Primal Skull Talisman is not better? they can have better stats and 2% life regen
"
And the amulets Primal Skull Talisman is not better? they can have better stats and 2% life regen

Yes, they are better. But depends on other mods. Its harder to get good one than with marble

What are your pvp builds that can conter mines and traps?
l cannot find any skill or gem that can be good defence vs them and they still can 1 hit me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info