[3.3] SSJ - EXTREME TANKER!! 22k ES, 3-10k Regeneration per sec, Max Block! HIGHEST DEFENSE BUILD!

How did you level the build?
"

I have the same question. I really like the idea of this build, and I had an OK pace leveling with Firestorm. But after I switched to Ray, I started spending 10-15 seconds just to kill a normal pack of monsters, that can be cleared by other builds in 0.5-1 sec. The AOE of Ray looks pretty bad, so I can't catch a whole pack. Probably, I'm not doing it right. Could you please upload a video of you clearing some packs, not just bosses?

Will it become better around lvl 80-85 with a 6-link chest? I'm thinking about switching to Flameblast if I will still have troubles clearing (Flameblast-Ignite-Prolif-Fire Pen-Controlled Destr-Faster Cast, and Switch Prolif to Conc Effect for boss fights), but I have a hard time getting enough "elemental damage" and "fire damage" nodes while keeping up with "ES" and "life regen" nodes. Flameblast can one-shot uber Izaro, so even if we have 10 times less damage on it, than normal builds, it will still be a good DPS.

Thanks for sharing this awesome build anyway! Can't wait to have some fun at Sarn Arena.
"

Marble amulet for sure. You can get all spell blocking from reckless defence.

What is your regen now with 12k es? If you dont have much different between using vitality and without, drop vitality and use blasphemy + flammability. Faster clearing.

And use Beast Fur Shawl, better regen overall.
Use Bated breath Belt. Almost top tier.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
Passatigi wrote:
"

I have the same question. I really like the idea of this build, and I had an OK pace leveling with Firestorm. But after I switched to Ray, I started spending 10-15 seconds just to kill a normal pack of monsters, that can be cleared by other builds in 0.5-1 sec. The AOE of Ray looks pretty bad, so I can't catch a whole pack. Probably, I'm not doing it right. Could you please upload a video of you clearing some packs, not just bosses?

Will it become better around lvl 80-85 with a 6-link chest? I'm thinking about switching to Flameblast if I will still have troubles clearing (Flameblast-Ignite-Prolif-Fire Pen-Controlled Destr-Faster Cast, and Switch Prolif to Conc Effect for boss fights), but I have a hard time getting enough "elemental damage" and "fire damage" nodes while keeping up with "ES" and "life regen" nodes. Flameblast can one-shot uber Izaro, so even if we have 10 times less damage on it, than normal builds, it will still be a good DPS.

Thanks for sharing this awesome build anyway! Can't wait to have some fun at Sarn Arena.

I leveled as BV last league until 90. From then Used this build. For XP farming i used
dual curse Blasphemy + Flammability + Ele weakness. With higher GEms and higher lvl, i started dropping Ele weakness and added enfeeble in cwdt.

Will add clearing maps soon.

Anyway, dont pick regen nodes too soon until you hvae decent ES. Under lvl 90, focus on DMG, pick big ES only.

Last edited by unlucky_child on Apr 3, 2017, 4:44:54 AM
orb of storm + inc crit + 2 pt on the skill tree = 40% more damage ... Elemental overload. Or maybe crit on the tempest shield etc.

Am I missing something ?
Last edited by karanima on Apr 3, 2017, 5:30:52 AM
"
karanima wrote:
orb of storm + inc crit + 2 pt on the skill tree = 40% more damage ... Elemental overload. Or maybe crit on the tempest shield etc.

Am I missing something ?

Yes, that would be cool. But im too lazy to manually cast orb of storms for that. Better is CWDT+TEMPEST SHIELD+INC CRIT or alternatively low cwdt + arc + inc crit. I have tested Elemental overload and i think, it is good for skills, which has AOE or hits a lots of monsters at once like GMP Spectral throw, split arrow etc...

Replace Fire golem which adds 15% dmg 50% of the time. Your choice.

Last edited by unlucky_child on Apr 3, 2017, 6:25:39 AM
How did you get culling strike on weapon?
"
marqegianny wrote:
How did you get culling strike on weapon?

I bought it :)

It doesnt cost too much, under 40c i guess.

What about RF on this build? 25% regen seems like it would be enough. it would more than double your clearspeed and you SR would hit 20k
Last edited by The_Real_Swerve on Apr 9, 2017, 6:55:37 PM
"
What about RF on this build? 25% regen seems like it would be enough. it would more than double your clearspeed and you SR would hit 20k

Yes, i think i will try to convert it to LL/RF. But i checked, there are also 2 already.

In the next week, First i will try with LL/RF then Inquisitor and then inquisitor LL/RF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info