[3.3] SSJ - EXTREME TANKER!! 22k ES, 3-10k Regeneration per sec, Max Block! HIGHEST DEFENSE BUILD!

Thanks for posting, trying to do something similar as Heirophant with Beast Fur (because it's so cheap).
"
kr4sh3r wrote:
Thanks for posting, trying to do something similar as Heirophant with Beast Fur (because it's so cheap).

I was thinking about using heirophant with Mind over Matter too (massive mana => es)
I guess with +50% max mana i would have around 2k = + flat 500ES. It might be even better)
But i dont know if when getting a hit with MOM, SR would be interrupted because of no mana.

Anyway, you would need something against stuns as heirophant

500 ES + a lot of mana, mana reg
vs
180 ES + %ES + some blocks + stun + debuff and 30% recovery

Will test.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Apr 1, 2017, 2:22:41 AM
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
kr4sh3r wrote:

I was thinking about using heirophant with Mind over Matter too (massive mana => es)
I guess with +50% max mana i would have around 2k = + flat 500ES. It might be even better)
But i dont know if when getting a hit with MOM, SR would be interrupted because of no mana.

vs

Will test.

Plz don't do that! Unfortunatly the mana/ES conversion of Hierophant is on BASE mana: Additional Energy Shield = Base Mana * ( 0.25 ) * (1 + % increased maximum Mana + % increased maximum Energy Shield )
So it is like 700 base mana on that formula :(
The 15% of Guardian Radiant Faith scale much better since it's 15% of Total mana
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
"
crazyjake wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
kr4sh3r wrote:

vs

Will test.

Plz don't do that! Unfortunatly the mana/ES conversion of Hierophant is on BASE mana: Additional Energy Shield = Base Mana * ( 0.25 ) * (1 + % increased maximum Mana + % increased maximum Energy Shield )
The 15% of Guardian Radiant Faith scale much better since it's 15% of Total mana

Oh that sucks then. Will try to take MOM with guardian for 50% extra mana, maybe more ES then. Thanks for info :)

Is possible to use this build with firestorm or flameblast instead of Scorching Ray?
Last edited by Snake877 on Apr 1, 2017, 7:44:44 AM
"
Snake877 wrote:
Is possible to use this build with firestorm or flameblast instead of Scorching Ray?

Tried Firestorm with tabula empower, firestorm, controlled, ele focus, fire penetration, faster casting and i do really low dmg, 1-2k tooltip dmg???? With flammability aura i need 2-3 hits to kill pack of monsters. Very slow.

Added standstill taking uber Atziri dualflameblast

"
crazyjake wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
kr4sh3r wrote:

vs

Will test.

Mind over matter only applies to hits on health, so it wouldn't have affected. I just wanted large ES pool from Hierophant and the conversion does not apply multiplicatively. I feel like other guides would already be taking Heirophant if it converted higher. Oh well!

700 Base Mana
200 Additional Mana
200 Additional ES
95 Reserved

Heirophant
700 * .25 * (1+2additional+2additional) = 875 ES

Guardian
(700 * 3) * (.95 reserved) * (.15 conversion) * (3) = 897.75 ES

Thanks!
I just tested it with this build.
Got 2k mana, removed 30int node + 3 points for jewel to get mana nodes behind MOM
got 500 less ES.

I did again removed 4 points in Path of Servant node and got 200 less ES.

So unless you have mana on items, this wont do it :(

edit: ohhh , i tested it with Guardian, so maybe Heirophant could provide more ES in the end.

Last edited by unlucky_child on Apr 1, 2017, 11:31:00 PM
Hey im following your build this is my gear now

almost 12k of ES , im lvl 87 i can facetank atziri im pretty tanky , i will try guardians at lvl 90,
but i have a doubt , which amulet could be better?
OR

and what do you think of incandescent heart? i choose it for armour but i need your opinion

PD: im following your ''optimal'' skill tree
Last edited by EspadaDelPanico on Apr 3, 2017, 1:27:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info