[3.3] SSJ - EXTREME TANKER!! 22k ES, 3-10k Regeneration per sec, Max Block! HIGHEST DEFENSE BUILD!

As for auras l try different setup to get 2 curse auras +4 other good auras+ clerity together
Heretic's Veil with mana reduce resolved echanat still dont ge it it
The Vertex Vaal Mask with 4 lvl empover and 4 lvl enlighten + mana reduce resolved echanat very good boost but then mana multiplayer is insane
and still dont get 6 auras + clerity to run
so l just use Reckoning curse on hit 2 curses for curse set up it works good with blocks
"
As for auras l try different setup to get 2 curse auras +4 other good auras+ clerity together
Heretic's Veil with mana reduce resolved echanat still dont ge it it
The Vertex Vaal Mask with 4 lvl empover and 4 lvl enlighten + mana reduce resolved echanat very good boost but then mana multiplayer is insane
and still dont get 6 auras + clerity to run
so l just use Reckoning curse on hit 2 curses for curse set up it works good with blocks

I dont recommend using cwdt or any offensive curse being cast passively. You want to kill them, not wait for them to hit you. I tried heretics, but lost too much ES. And im trying to get mana reduce enchant too, so hard :( Will be able to run
clarity, arctic armour, discipline, 2 offensive blasphemys.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
l get 20% reduce vitality mana reserved still need more maybe with pasive nodes who knows
And curse auras minus is that they dont have big range
and they stop working when sameone comes out from range in pvp curse auras not soo good
frost wall curse on hit good vs range openonts)
"
l get 20% reduce vitality mana reserved still need more maybe with pasive nodes who knows

you can test your auras here https://poe.mikelat.com/#YqAYIq/fV3hc.cZb/NZVDuc.e

as for offensive curse auras, scorching ray has almost same range as those curses. We want enemies to be cursed when we use scorching ray in our range, not outside.

Using Elemental overload + Elemental equilibrium now. Seems 2x faster Without losing much ES

Equipment and gems stay the same now that u using equili and overload?
"
Camaron wrote:
Equipment and gems stay the same now that u using equili and overload?

Mostly yes, i updated gear/gem section. It just needs little swapping only.

Ball lighting + 2 curses works better then orb of storms)
"
Ball lighting + 2 curses works better then orb of storms)

I use blasphemy auras so they autocast curses. Im lazy to do ball lightning to curse. Orb of storms + Tempest shield are there for EO + EE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info