[3.3] SSJ - EXTREME TANKER!! 22k ES, 3-10k Regeneration per sec, Max Block! HIGHEST DEFENSE BUILD!

"
ironstove wrote:
Hi, I'm very curious to know how are you regenerating your ES so quickly while taking damage? I don't understand the mechanics.

Is it all coming from zealot's oath? And if so, how are you getting such high life regen? I see the regenerate % of maximum life, but with CI, this number would be 1, so I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how this build works. Sorry for the noob question!

CI + Zealots oath makes your hp 1, but also enable your LIFE = ES. Thats why i have so high es regen. (Not recharge)
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
aburah wrote:
i use culling strike on my weapon and it doesn't work ?
i do like your gear

culling strike on your weapon works only if you HIT with your attack or spell. Scorching ray doesnt hit, but i tempest shield and molten shell will do the work.

Has anyone tried using Blight over scorching ray?
"
drwranck wrote:
Has anyone tried using Blight over scorching ray?

I checked data in wiki and seems, blight does a LOT less dmg than SR. Maybe searing bond will do more damage.

I want to try this build to complete HotG.

Should I go with the optimal or offensive tree? Checking the tree section, there's a newest tree and the defensive, optimal and offensive ones. What's the deal with the newest?

I intend to go with a regalia I already have, so I don't plan to experiment that much with other chests, although I have a good Incandescent Heart too. The ES loss won't be on par with the 25% ele dmg taken as chaos dmg, IMO.

At what lvl should I try HotG?

Thanks a lot in advance for any replies.
"
opethsland wrote:

Should I go with the optimal or offensive tree? Checking the tree section, there's a newest tree and the defensive, optimal and offensive ones. What's the deal with the newest?

I intend to go with a regalia I already have, so I don't plan to experiment that much with other chests, although I have a good Incandescent Heart too. The ES loss won't be on par with the 25% ele dmg taken as chaos dmg, IMO.

Hi, i dont know what you mean by HOTG.

Use Newest tree. This is what i use now. It has elemental overload and elemental equilibrium in it. Creeps melt pretty fast so i dont need to use dual curse and most of the time, i have EE and/or EO. Needed Enfeeble curse vs big hits.

The heart armour is nice, unless you have good items, which will increase your ES pool and thus makes you regen faster. 3-4k ES regen is enough.

You can try this when you get all needed items. If you dont have all items, the build wont be effective. I did this around lvl 85.

"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
opethsland wrote:

Hi, i dont know what you mean by HOTG.

Use Newest tree. This is what i use now. It has elemental overload and elemental equilibrium in it. Creeps melt pretty fast so i dont need to use dual curse and most of the time, i have EE and/or EO. Needed Enfeeble curse vs big hits.

The heart armour is nice, unless you have good items, which will increase your ES pool and thus makes you regen faster. 3-4k ES regen is enough.

You can try this when you get all needed items. If you dont have all items, the build wont be effective. I did this around lvl 85.

HotG = Hall of the Grandmasters lol
Last edited by opethsland on May 27, 2017, 4:15:15 PM
Ok, I'm still in the levelling process and since I play softcore, I was wondering if I should go Inquisitor instead of Guardian.

Overall, is there much of a difference, for softcore players, to choose Inq instead of Guardian?

Inquisitor seems to have good regen, due to Pious Path. With the other two big nodes, I was thinking of going with Instrumentos of Virtue for the spell dmg and attack speed for whirling blades and Augury of Penitence for the inc ele dmg, instead of Righteous Providence and Inevitable Judgement.

We don't crit with SR and our only source of crit is TS, right? We already have a lot of penetration and it seems the penetration from Inev Judge will only work with TS. Am I right?
"
opethsland wrote:
Ok, I'm still in the levelling process and since I play softcore, I was wondering if I should go Inquisitor instead of Guardian.

Overall, is there much of a difference, for softcore players, to choose Inq instead of Guardian?

Inquisitor seems to have good regen, due to Pious Path. With the other two big nodes, I was thinking of going with Instrumentos of Virtue for the spell dmg and attack speed for whirling blades and Augury of Penitence for the inc ele dmg, instead of Righteous Providence and Inevitable Judgement.

We don't crit with SR and our only source of crit is TS, right? We already have a lot of penetration and it seems the penetration from Inev Judge will only work with TS. Am I right?

Yes, inquisitors crit work well with TS + EO.

I havent tried inquisitor yet, but i think it could be maybe better than guardian. 8% regen from consec ground? Will try it after tree reset

The consecrated ground from inquisitor does not stack with sulphur flask. You would also lose the extra ES from guardian mana reserve.

Not sure if it's been suggested but for leveling golems is decent clear speed. Would need to spend a few exalts for anima+might and a few c for 2-3 harmonies (6% should be enough regen for minions + 4% from sulphur if they need help). Just switch out the reckless defense slots for golem jewels
Last edited by beritraz on May 29, 2017, 2:50:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info