[3.3] SSJ - EXTREME TANKER!! 22k ES, 3-10k Regeneration per sec, Max Block! HIGHEST DEFENSE BUILD!

Just did fast modification and tried with LL RF. But survivability decreases a lot. Since we have much lower ES regen. Will test again with LL only. So far, quite ok with offensive.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Hey there,

Your build looks pretty awesome, congratulations for making it:) Do you think it could work with incinerate too? (I like incinerate more than scorching ray, nostalgic reasons).

Good luck with your drops!
"
orbankaroly wrote:
Hey there,

Your build looks pretty awesome, congratulations for making it:) Do you think it could work with incinerate too? (I like incinerate more than scorching ray, nostalgic reasons).

Good luck with your drops!

i thought about incinerate too, but incinerate in dmg sheet looks like, it would deal less damage. But i will test it with Inquisitor, which will do much more damage while maintaining nice % regen and immune to status ailments.

35% additional chance to recieve critical hit ? How does that work in crit maps ?90%+ to get critted by everything ? Doesnt seem like a good idea
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:
35% additional chance to recieve critical hit ? How does that work in crit maps ?90%+ to get critted by everything ? Doesnt seem like a good idea

Minotaur with 380% inc crit and 40 multip did take about avg 20-25% of my ES, with fast regen next hit i will have already full ES. crits are no problems, hard are crit + extra ele dmgs. check first video vs minotaur/

Last edited by unlucky_child on Apr 16, 2017, 2:02:10 PM
Let me know if you tried with incinerate. Once I had an incinerate character, and loved that spell; if your build could work with it that would be awesome:) I don't want to farm uber atziri or shaper with it, if it could handle up to t15 maps that would be perfect for me.
Once again, fat loot for you:)
Just went my first time shaper and killed him deathless. I think this would be the most tanker ever hehe

check video for beam/bolt/vortex/slam tank while standstill.

"
orbankaroly wrote:
Let me know if you tried with incinerate. Once I had an incinerate character, and loved that spell; if your build could work with it that would be awesome:) I don't want to farm uber atziri or shaper with it, if it could handle up to t15 maps that would be perfect for me.
Once again, fat loot for you:)

Tried with same skill tree and used 6L incinerate/controlled/gmp/ele focus/fire pene/empower
with 2 offensive curse auras. It is little slower in term of clearspeed if we compare to SR. Map Volcano. I think, if you take dmg nodes instead of DOT nodes, it might actually be better. But i have mana problems with casting incinerate even with 80 mana regen per second, which we can maybe bypass by using 2 offensive auras + high level clarity (No vitality and discipline = 2.8k regen, still enough)

I made this variation with endurance charges:

www.poeurl.com/bhCv

Or this one with frenzy charges for more damage:

www.poeurl.com/bhCx

I don't actually know if they would work but also added elemental equilibrium to make the build more "interactive" and less about just pressing 1 button and added elemental overload for easier damage increase.
"
frenrihr wrote:

I made this variation with endurance charges:

www.poeurl.com/bhCv

Or this one with frenzy charges for more damage:

www.poeurl.com/bhCx

I don't actually know if they would work but also added elemental equilibrium to make the build more "interactive" and less about just pressing 1 button and added elemental overload for easier damage increase.

Dont take Overcharged nodes. It takes away your 4 passive points. You can take jewel socket and place nightmare jewel there. And your tree provides more Energy shield 289,mine 23X. But mine has 7 socket slots for 5 block jewels and 2 es jewels. Anyway, need to test if yours more ES would be better than than those sockets. And i was planning on using EO too. Mainly vs bosses, but i dont have spare gem slot for orb for that :(

Last edited by unlucky_child on Apr 23, 2017, 5:18:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info