[2.6 Legacy SC] PF CI Glasscanon Budget Elemental Wander

what about leveling like a generic Howa build?
Hey, thanks for the guide, I'm really enjoying this build so far
If anyone wants to level this build as a wander i can suggest you craft your own rare wands with essence of wrath
can someone look at my profile and see what i am doing wrong, my dps is depressing and my energy shield is barely 4.5k
"
badhack88 wrote:
can someone look at my profile and see what i am doing wrong, my dps is depressing and my energy shield is barely 4.5k

Your characters page is not public.
To change this, go to Home > My account > Privacy settings and uncheck "Hide Characters tab"
i changed can you help me check thank you very much
Thanks for the build guide! I'm interested in trying a wander character next. What do you think about the Elementalist Ascendency? Two golems (lightning and ice) give a nice damage boost and the elemental reflect damage reduction...what do you think?

(I ask because I have a witch that I could easily transition into a wander and am lazy to start over as a Ranger...)
@badhack88
I don't really see a really major flaw with your character, but :

1. Change your Vinktar's
You're using the conversion version which basically only gives you shock aura and leech. You need to get the Adds x-y lightning damage to attacks version. This is pretty substantial because Piscator's gives no flat damage but a lot of %increased damage.

This alone should give you around 19% more barrage damage.

2. Drop the 3 Blast Radius AoE nodes
They are not worth using until you have already enough damage to be able to faceroll without any trouble and also have Inspired Learning (which btw skyrocketed in price because of streamers beginning to use them). I would highly suggest you to invest those 3 points into Alchemist flask nodes.

Getting Alchemist cluster will net you another 10% more effective damage on top of the previous change.

3. Use Greater Multiple Projectiles instead of Increased Crit Strikes for barrage
Because you are using neither Dying Sun nor a +2 barrage helmet, a lvl 20 GMP is almost a 50% more multiplier for barrage. With GMP, you fire double the amount of projectiles (from 4 to 8) and receive a 26% less dmg penalty, resulting in 2*(1-0.26) = 1.48x multiplier.

Doing this switch will give you another 43% more barrage damage multiplier. Don't be fooled by the tooltip which will go down, because it only displays the dps for a single projectile.

These tips should total to about 87% more effective single target dps and 31% more effective AoE dps. Other than that, upgrade your gear for more ES, mainly the belt to a crystal belt, then the helmet and shield.
"
Thanks for the build guide! I'm interested in trying a wander character next. What do you think about the Elementalist Ascendency? Two golems (lightning and ice) give a nice damage boost and the elemental reflect damage reduction...what do you think?

(I ask because I have a witch that I could easily transition into a wander and am lazy to start over as a Ranger...)

Understandable, I hate leveling new characters as well hehe...
I actually explored the possibility of a Elementalist version, and it can deal almost as much damage as Pathfinder, so I'd say it's definitely doable.

That said, the trade-off is that :
- You lose mobility because of lower movement speed.
- You are way more restricted in your flasks selection, requiring a Bleed, Shock and Freeze removal flasks.
- You need a way to trigger Mastermind of Discord, which will be annoying. (firing an unlinked Elemental Hit for all res pen from time to time is one way).

So that might end up annoying to play, maybe you could try a chaos wander as Occultist instead?
thank you very much for the tips
After hard levelling times i hit 77 level with your build, you can check on my charecters. Low tier maps goes so well. I was able to do merc. lab too. Lets see how it goes. Inspired learning's prices are way too high for my poor budget...

btw about auras, im currently using herald of ice and discipline.. not sure how can i add wrath with having some mana.
Last edited by realizeyes on May 1, 2017, 4:34:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info