Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6 Legacy SC] PF CI Glasscanon Budget Elemental Wander

@scoota

With your Gear and Dmg you can farm tul/esh/xoph with ease, at least I can and im not that skilled, maybe you shouldn't be hindered by your Gear/lvl compared to other peoples and just risk something... ;) Defence sucks anyways and you wont get much higher, Dmg can be improved at high cost, which means that you won't die against Mobs becouse offscreening and you also won't die while you flasks are up against bosses, except you facetank a high physdmg OHK-Boss.

Offtopic: you Play BL2? :D
Hi, first of all, really nice guide, respeced into this from my signal shot as i always wanted to try a wander.
Performs really nice for me though im still missing around 8k Dps on my KB, with i think similiar gear, do u have an idea what im missing?
Thanks alot
IGN: anditisover
"
NewSpirits wrote:
Hi, first of all, really nice guide, respeced into this from my signal shot as i always wanted to try a wander.
Performs really nice for me though im still missing around 8k Dps on my KB, with i think similiar gear, do u have an idea what im missing?
Thanks alot

Well it's because you're using a Vaal Regalia instead of Incandescent Heart that gives 20% of elemental damage as extra chaos damage. I see you have 9.2k es though which is pretty sweet :)

Up to you if you want more damage and reflect mitigation over general survivability. I personally have 7.5k es right now with Heart and it feels okay.

You did not take the duelist leech nodes in the tree and you don't have life leech from Incandescent Heart, is Vinktar's really enough?
ahhh thats true, might try out that one, didnt think that would make such a huge difference... so far i didnt feel like i need the leech as i have vinktars up all the time anyway and it saves alot of nodes as im only lv 93 atm, basically i just portal out of tough bossfights if i cant kill it before vinktars runs out, but thats rarely the case anyway. Even did uber Lab with just vinktars, totally doable.
However i havent done the real endgame content so far so i cant say how it will perform at these fight... right now im just enjoying some nice mapping..
Thanks alot for your help and the great build!
Last edited by NewSpirits on Apr 19, 2017, 10:58:57 AM
oh btw, u can use hysteria esssences to get another 5% pen on belts
"
NewSpirits wrote:
oh btw, u can use hysteria esssences to get another 5% pen on belts

Yeah that's nice but I need 55 strength on my belt, so that'll be kinda hard to roll hehe...

I'm trying to just save up my currency atm to get Skyforth while still trying to chance headhunter lol
Why do you go so out of way for the leech nodes in duelist? Wouldnt Atziris promise suffice (if not using Dying Sun)
Also is the Point Blank that good?
Last edited by Veriol on Apr 20, 2017, 8:42:15 AM
"
Veriol wrote:
Why do you go so out of way for the leech nodes in duelist? Wouldnt Atziris promise suffice (if not using Dying Sun)
Also is the Point Blank that good?

I like the extra leech so that I can outleech reflect damage in ele reflect maps. It also feels alot safer. It's not mandatory, you can drop them if you feel comfortable enough without them.

Point blank is very worth it once you have enough damage to wipe out packs off-screen with KB even with the 50% less damage penalty from Point Blank. It's 50% more damage for Barrage, a significant boost for singletarget damage, which is where most people struggle.
Build seems fun gonna try it soon.

As for curses, is it possible to use Warlord's Mark for additional leech since you're getting Power Charges through Frenzy?
"
_Daath_ wrote:
@scoota

With your Gear and Dmg you can farm tul/esh/xoph with ease, at least I can and im not that skilled, maybe you shouldn't be hindered by your Gear/lvl compared to other peoples and just risk something... ;) Defence sucks anyways and you wont get much higher, Dmg can be improved at high cost, which means that you won't die against Mobs becouse offscreening and you also won't die while you flasks are up against bosses, except you facetank a high physdmg OHK-Boss.

Offtopic: you Play BL2? :D

I actually tried a Xoph breach - had few issues, though I didn't get to loot it or do the boss because the servers went down. I'm also managing t10-t11 maps fairly comfortably, working my way to 88. Got lucky and vaaled my Discipline to 21, so I've sold that. Got about 340-350c total to work with, now. Would be more like 400 but I decided to try divining a shield I bought cause it was at the low end of its possible range; my current shield could go to about 530 with enough divines.

Also, yes, i do play BL2! How'd you know?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info