[2.6 Legacy SC] PF CI Glasscanon Budget Elemental Wander

I don't understand how your damage is so high. I'm using better gear than the gear listed in the OP and my in-town unbuffed DPS is only 31.5k for KB, and 35.7k for Barrage.
I don't understand neither how do you get that much dps , i've only got 24k in hideout without flasks but with auras. Can you tell me what can I improve (atm i'm just farming t10-15 maps so my barrage dps is pretty good without the helm enchant and 6l)

p.s Char name METAhoeeee
"
bowserpunch wrote:
I don't understand how your damage is so high. I'm using better gear than the gear listed in the OP and my in-town unbuffed DPS is only 31.5k for KB, and 35.7k for Barrage.

Ehh, my listed tooltips show 35k KB & 41k Barrage in Hideout with Auras/Golem up. If you have 31.5k/35.7k in town without Auras/Golem you probably have more than that already...

If you meant with Auras/Golem up, then the tooltip difference would be explained by the fact that I use Incandescent Heart which effectively gives 20% more damage. If you switch to a perfect roll Heart, you'll have about 37.8k KB & 42.8k Barrage.

@tequking : Your profile doesn't currently show your characters. To enable this : Home > My account > Privacy settings and uncheck Hide characters tab.
For the number of projectiles barrage shoots: its 4(base), 2 (helem enchant), 2(dying sun), and 1 more from pathfinder ascendancy increase on flasks? For a total of 9.
What do you think about using Charge on kill nodes? Its solid 12% on kill and you get endurance charges that helps reducing phys damage income and also some res
"
Mepfis wrote:
What do you think about using Charge on kill nodes? Its solid 12% on kill and you get endurance charges that helps reducing phys damage income and also some res

I don't think it's really worth 4 passive points to be honest, since we already got Power charges covered, Frenzy too if you use Blood Rage.

Also, it's 12% chance to gain one of the 3 types of charges, so basically 4% chance to gain Endurance charge on kill for us...

That's effectively 1% chance to gain one Endurance charge on kill per passive point, pretty meh once we see it this way. I'd rather use Enduring Cry which is more reliable and also works with bosses, when you need it the most.

That said, it's always good to experiment, try it for a bit and see if you like it. If you play with other people, they might appreciate your Conduit's charge sharing.
Hey one rly quick question for budget gear should i just go life wander instead??? Since the lycosidae shield makes accuracy obsolete. What are your thoughts have you tried it? I will transition from ek nova ci build to yours in turmoil if you think ci without major investment is better thanks check my porcupine char in turmoi and let me lnow if you think the transition will be cheap!!! Hope my wall of text made any sense! Ty for your time
Hey. I'm trying out this build for the 2wk turmoil and I do like it so far, altough a little squishy as you stated. I have not yet been able to obtain a leveled enlighten which makes me very starved for mana. Is there any way to compensate for this untill I get ahold of a leveled enlighten?
Last edited by Knazig on Jul 18, 2017, 6:35:57 PM
"
devia wrote:
Hey one rly quick question for budget gear should i just go life wander instead??? Since the lycosidae shield makes accuracy obsolete. What are your thoughts have you tried it? I will transition from ek nova ci build to yours in turmoil if you think ci without major investment is better thanks check my porcupine char in turmoi and let me lnow if you think the transition will be cheap!!! Hope my wall of text made any sense! Ty for your time

Since you already have quite decent es gear, I would go for CI wander. I've made a life wander that had more dps than ES version but it's even squishier than CI (3.5-4.5k life relying on dodge) and relies heavily on gg jewels.

"
Knazig wrote:
Hey. I'm trying out this build for the 2wk turmoil and I do like it so far, altough a little squishy as you stated. I have not yet been able to obtain a leveled enlighten which makes me very starved for mana. Is there any way to compensate for this untill I get ahold of a leveled enlighten?

Just get the 4% reduced mana reserved node in the Leadership cluster (next to Scion start) and remove it once you get an enlighten.
What should i get now? Could you check my gear? (Besides Vinktar)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info