[2.6 Legacy SC] PF CI Glasscanon Budget Elemental Wander

Thanks alot for responding, ill try out the innervate thing, didnt think of that! got way too hyped to finally be able to buy skyforths that I didnt even think about the enchant haha, maybe ill get lucky..
IGN: anditisover
"
Stringtheory wrote:
So I just started your build because 1) I'm not an amazing trader/nolifer and thus cannot afford insane gear and 2) I've always wanted to make a wander.

That said, I just realized that you put a lot of emphasis on a +2 helm.. but the cheapest atm is 7 exalts... I cannot afford that, so that said what is my best choice for a helm?

Should I buy a high ES hubris and stick with swapping crit for GMP? Should I buy a Crown of Eyes, and if so what would be the optimal gem setup? Ylfeban's Trickery Hubris Circlet?

Thanks!

Yeah now that they're like 8ex ish, I wouldn't go for it, even Dying Sun which is better is half the price lol

You'll be totally fine with just GMP. About the choice of helm, I think you should just buy a good es helm with accuracy. Crown of Eyes would require a good spell damage wand and shield to make it shine, which are quite expensive.

Ylfeban's seems pretty cool, but I haven't tried it, so I don't know if its random curse on hit is good enough to sustain power charges and whether it even overrides Assassin's mark from herald or not.
It does override curse, I put it in poe.builder and it lowers overall dps... but then again it would free up several links for more defensive items so I may explore the idea. Alternatively I thought using the Gull as a helm (paired with that fun jewel) would be a rather enjoyable combination..
Last edited by Stringtheory on May 4, 2017, 5:32:53 PM
Have any of you tried yfleban or how it' s called? Wiki says it curses NON cursed enemies. And I don't think you can trust PoBs dps when it comes to this Helmet.
Just wanted to offer an update - I've hit level 90, and my gear is about as good as I'm gonna get for now. I'm clearing T14's pretty reliably, and almost killed Phoenix! Might try a minotaur map just to see how it performs.
Hi, first thing said: THX for the Build!

I got one question, how high is your Accuracy% ?

greetings
"
Prototype80 wrote:
Hi, first thing said: THX for the Build!

I got one question, how high is your Accuracy% ?

greetings

My accuracy rating is 2285 and my estimated chance to hit at lvl 99 is 88%
Hi! im new to path of exile, can u check my profile and i think im doing something wrong,i know about reserve mana nodes, and gmp for barrage,i think 2800 accuracy it's low bcz im like missing all the shots by barrage (maybe im unlucky lolz) . thx~
"
unchainedz wrote:
Hi! im new to path of exile, can u check my profile and i think im doing something wrong,i know about reserve mana nodes, and gmp for barrage,i think 2800 accuracy it's low bcz im like missing all the shots by barrage (maybe im unlucky lolz) . thx~

Hey always nice to see new players around :)

2800 accuracy seems fine, try Ice Golem instead of Lightning Golem and see if it helps. if your barrage is missing, maybe it's because you're shooting from too far away? Barrage projectiles deviate a bit in a cone, so it's best to use it at close range so that all projectiles can hit the same target.

Some other remarks :
- You seem to have very low unreserved mana, it could be causing you to fire blanks when running out of mana, you should definitely get the nodes in your tree.
- You're skipping all the jewel slots! This is a very common mistake I see people do, jewels are flexible and powerful. You can get a lot of damage, get %energy shield, get some strength or resistances to allow you to drop strength on gear/tree.
- Don't bother with quality on your aura gems, the increase to area of effect is very insignificant after the changes to how areas scale. Only people who do this are support characters who play in parties and stack alot of strong auras.
- Get a Bleed removal diamond flask! Bleed will kill you.
Last edited by Austhern on May 22, 2017, 1:56:19 PM
"
Austhern wrote:
"
unchainedz wrote:

Hey always nice to see new players around :)

2800 accuracy seems fine, try Ice Golem instead of Lightning Golem and see if it helps. if your barrage is missing, maybe it's because you're shooting from too far away? Barrage projectiles deviate a bit in a cone, so it's best to use it at close range so that all projectiles can hit the same target.

Some other remarks :
- You seem to have very low unreserved mana, it could be causing you to fire blanks when running out of mana, you should definitely get the nodes in your tree.
- You're skipping all the jewel slots! This is a very common mistake I see people do, jewels are flexible and powerful. You can get a lot of damage, get %energy shield, get some strength or resistances to allow you to drop strength on gear/tree.
- Don't bother with quality on your aura gems, the increase to area of effect is very insignificant after the changes to how areas scale. Only people who do this are support characters who play in parties and stack alot of strong auras.
- Get a Bleed removal diamond flask! Bleed will kill you.

what nodes i can drop for jewel? and thx for answer
UPD: and yea what about jewels?
Last edited by unchainedz on May 23, 2017, 2:38:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info