[2.6 Legacy SC] PF CI Glasscanon Budget Elemental Wander

"
realizeyes wrote:
After hard levelling times i hit 77 level with your build, you can check on my charecters. Low tier maps goes so well. I was able to do merc. lab too. Lets see how it goes. Inspired learning's prices are way too high for my poor budget...

btw about auras, im currently using herald of ice and discipline.. not sure how can i add wrath with having some mana.

Well no wonder, you took none of the %Reduced mana reserved nodes in your tree (Charisma + 2 nodes in Leadership and 1 node in Influence) and also avoided Primal Spirits mana nodes by taking Heart of Oak instead. Primal Spirits would give you 31% increased mana, 20% increased flask charges gained, and also 20 strength which will allow you to either drop that +30 strength node or give you more flexibility on your gear. In addition, it gives 20 intelligence which translates to 4% increased energy shield and a bit of extra flat mana.
Also you use Ice Bite support with your Herald making it reserve 10% more mana.

I see that you're using Valyrium in combination with quite shitty ES gear... I'd recommend you to use Chayula instead because Stun is really a killer. To give you an idea, I now have Skyforth with around 1.5k mana which puts my stun threshold hp at 7.5k and I still have died to unlucky stuns in harder maps. So with your gear, you're much better with Chayula's immunity. Just an advice so if you feel okay with Valyrium, it's all good.

You shouldn't be using a mana flask by the way, get a Wise Oak/Rumi's or whatever useful flask you can.

Noted. Thank you. Next time i log in i will try to adjust as you said.
I was wondering why you took added lightning damage in your link setups instead of using phys to lightning? IIRC, it converts half your phys to lightning AND gives a percentage of your phys damage as added lightning damage on top. Is it really that bad compared to giving flat lightning damage?
We don't have Physdmg in this Build.
Just an update because I still cant get over how sick this build is, just did shaper for the first time ever and it was a cakewalk, I stumbled across choir of storm in an esh breach and it just synergises so extremely well with vinktars + wise oak + pf flask effectiveness im at 80% crit with flasks up which is totally crazy, skyforths were a really nice upgrade as well, thanks alot for this awesome build and making my first shaper + guardians kill possible :D
IGN: anditisover
also, what could u swap in for HoI in bossfights? not enough mana reservation for blasphemy setup and i cant really think of something useful
IGN: anditisover
Crafted this ring .. can be good on this build?
"
NewSpirits wrote:
Just an update because I still cant get over how sick this build is, just did shaper for the first time ever and it was a cakewalk, I stumbled across choir of storm in an esh breach and it just synergises so extremely well with vinktars + wise oak + pf flask effectiveness im at 80% crit with flasks up which is totally crazy, skyforths were a really nice upgrade as well, thanks alot for this awesome build and making my first shaper + guardians kill possible :D

Grats :D
Very nice gear you got here, but you might want to enchant your Skyforth some time lol

"
NewSpirits wrote:
also, what could u swap in for HoI in bossfights? not enough mana reservation for blasphemy setup and i cant really think of something useful

Hmm Herald of Thunder would be a little bit better damage than Herald of Ice, otherwise I don't see anything else really...

By the way, you could also use Innervate with your Herald of Ice, it gives you Onslaught sometimes and you should still have enough mana left so that would be a straight upgrade in clearspeed.

I personally feel that Blasphemy is kinda overrated now with the AoE nerfs, if it's just for boss fights, you can just manually cast it or use Frenzy + CoH + curse. Also, Projectile Weakness is more damage than Elemental Weakness for Barrage if you plan to use a curse for bosses.
"
RedStark wrote:
Crafted this ring .. can be good on this build?

While %increased chaos damage does help a bit, it would've been better to use the %increased lightning damage essence instead.

Still a very good ring though
So I just started your build because 1) I'm not an amazing trader/nolifer and thus cannot afford insane gear and 2) I've always wanted to make a wander.

That said, I just realized that you put a lot of emphasis on a +2 helm.. but the cheapest atm is 7 exalts... I cannot afford that, so that said what is my best choice for a helm?

Should I buy a high ES hubris and stick with swapping crit for GMP? Should I buy a Crown of Eyes, and if so what would be the optimal gem setup? Ylfeban's Trickery Hubris Circlet?

Thanks!
Last edited by Stringtheory on May 3, 2017, 10:32:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info