[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

also added 2 videos
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
First of all let me thank you for this build. I was fun to level up and now that I have reached 51 it is only getting better. As this is the first time that I have tried a flicker build, it seems that there is a small learning curve to getting the playstyle down (or at least for an old guy like me). I guess my next step is trying to get my gear situated. My resistance are caped for at least cruel but I know that I will have some problems when I get to Merciless. Also I am guessing that I will always be challenged by lack of Int. My guess is that my next steps will involve upgrading my jewelry. Can someone take a look at my gear and let me know what my next steps should be.

I'm glad that you are enjoying the build so far!
I'd say start by getting a good rare amulet (preferably with int. base - lapis, agate or turquois). If you resistances allow it - get a maligaro's virtuosity or shadows and dust gloves. Master craft your rings.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thank you for your guide... its very well written!

Things got a lot better from level 20 and from 51 it was really a great time.
Level 65 now, a3 merci, starting from 0 currency and still destroying things - even cruel lab with lvl 64 was no big deal. Had 3 painfull first meetings with phys reflect out in the world ;)

Im really thinking about buying an abbysus but im scared of oneshoting myself on every phys reflect. Guess its still worth to get one? (not too expensive either ...)
Last edited by return33 on Mar 21, 2017, 7:15:02 AM

Physical reflect can be very very painful in the earlier levels, using the Belt of Deceiver can be veeery helpful though (think about buying one if you are not using it yet). Abyssus ... i'd say get one because eventually you'll want to use it for sure, but if it causes you problems just use a rare helmet for now, and equip it later when you no longer have issues with it.

P.S. Also i've added a new video - Tul's Domain

Great looking guide. :)

Just have a couple questions:

1) How would you rate this build compared to your other 2-handed Flicker build?

2) Do you think swapping in Lacerate would work for higher level maps/bosses? Name locking skills like Viperstrike are just ugh.
1) Well when you compare both builds geared up i'd say that this one is simply better.

2) Sure you can go for Lacerate, though flicker strike works for everything (and is much MUCH better than all other options) with one exception - Atziri.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 21, 2017, 11:41:03 AM
Which gems should we get quality versions of, and in what order?
These are nice to have quality on:
1.flicker strike
2.increased critical strikes
3.multistrike/melee physical
4.herald of ash
5.added fire damage

These are not very useful but you could get quality on themas well:
6.blasphemy
7.blood rage
8.increased duration
9.assassin's mark

The rest are complete useless.
I was playing Terminus Est flicker with assassin, so far so good, with the POB i got 3M poision damage versus Shaper.

thenk you for sharing. maybe its time to translate this BD to chinese now.

Is there any video? maybe later?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info