[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Thanks mate! I'm glad that you find it helpful ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

Any idea where to go with this to get more damage?
I'm sitting at ~83% crit chance with charges.
Better rolled sword.. that's about it. Oh and a flicker strike damage helm enchantment
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 17, 2017, 7:06:50 PM
What if I wanna use Oro's Sacrifice Infernal Sword? How should i change this build?
You should change it ... fundamentally ... in the sense that you need to forget about this guide to look for an Oro flicker strike one.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 18, 2017, 8:21:25 AM
How does this build do in a party. You said in your normal flicker strike build that since we so heavily rely on killing stuff to get frenzy charges it has issues, but is that fixed with generating frenzy charges on crit?
100% fixed? No i won't go that far, but based on my limited party experience it is definitely playable.
I have a 5L belly wihout gems on it. Or should i get kaom?

I dont know wich gems to use in the chest.
Last edited by Mukadelheid on Mar 19, 2017, 12:45:13 PM
I'd say go for Kaom, or you know like the guide explains use a better supported ancestral warchief or a Frenzy/Viper Strike setup
Updated the gear, tree and screenshots in "My Flicker Build section"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info