[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Sure thing man! Though read the edited post above for some of my thoughts so far :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Completed the "My Flicker Build" section (though it will be updated when i upgrade something... and there are plenty of things that can be upgraded)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Could you give me an idea of the amount of tooltip dps and life that should be good to go for the Uber Lab?
Also, is getting some life leech worth it?
Oh, one more thing, your defences with flask shows your offence.
Last edited by Syperek on Mar 16, 2017, 7:26:42 PM
very nice build. Thanks .
Last edited by Mukadelheid on Mar 16, 2017, 9:45:07 PM
Hey there, this is my current gear that I'm using:

I also have this as a backup for more life against bosses, is there anything you think I should improve on?
Last edited by Repentance3 on Mar 17, 2017, 12:32:51 AM
@Syperek
I can't say that there is a certain amount of life/damage that you need for Uber Lab. I did it very smoothly with around 5500 life and around 200k/500k without flasks/with flasks.

Personally i think that the Life leech from Blood Rage is enough, but you could grab some more if you want to.

And the screenshots should display the correct stuff now! :)

@Mukadelheid
Thanks man!

@Repentance3
Well ... get a perfect roll Terminus Est. Grab 20/20% gems. And uou could always have better rings and amulet (having some damage mods alongside the needed life and resists) of course but yours is excellent. Oh and of course Headhunter is always nice to have. But in the end you have very good gear, and i'm a bit jealous of it, but hey i'll have some time off work (hopefully) in the next 3 weeks so i'll catch up! :)
Question. Is it possible to kill bosses with this? like shaper/uber atziri etc.
What's your opinion on hatred vs HoA+AA? i guess this has enough dps anyways with abyssus and such.

Currently using a dual 6link setup with flicker on terminus and single target viper strike on belly, considering trying out kaoms heart instead and just switching out flicker with viper on izaro and such.
@Skaithakk
Uber Atziri -sure, though it is a flicker build and multistrike flicker + atziri damage reflect clone = certain death so in the actual Atziri fight you'll need to swap out flicker for viper strike for example.

Shaper - i don't see a reason not to be able, but until i do it (or someone using the build) i can't say with certainty.

@Dele
I feel that the damage is enough and thus the extra survivability from AA is better.

And for your links ... yeah ... that's exactly what i do(though it wasn't needed to swap out flciker yet... vs izaro included.)
Just wanna say I freaking love your guide. As a pretty new poe player, your guide is so well written and everything is perfect explained.

Much thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info