[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

I have to say that the main parts of the guide are completed!

@eviL_Bison
The added fire damage adds a lot more for me than increased critical damage. Though added fire's damage is reduced by the monster's resists, and you can't leech with it. On the other hand .. it is ... well ... more and it doesn't cause you more troubles with physical reflect. Personally id say that i prefer the added fire damage though the crit damage sure is nice too.

@mcarthur
Ah damn i jsut saw that i forgot to complete the slayer tree in the passive skill trees .... i'll fix that when i get home in a few hours...
Anyway start with Impact, continue with Brutal Fervor, then grab Bane of Legends and lastly take Headsman.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
May i suggest adding a section with gear/gems to level with until you can flicker?
"
Skaithakk wrote:
May i suggest adding a section with gear/gems to level with until you can flicker?

Thank you for the suggestion!
That is actually something that i'm planing to add (probably later today or at some point tomorrow). A "Leveling tips" section (maybe "Leveling guide" ? I don't know which one sounds better to you?)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
how do u take so many ascendancy's Endless Hunger blocks Brutal Favour
IGN: McA_ArcTrap
Oh nice catch ! I meant Endless hunger whenever i wrote brutal fervor, will fix it right away!

EDIT: it's fixed now :)
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 14, 2017, 3:24:04 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
"
Skaithakk wrote:

Thank you for the suggestion!
That is actually something that i'm planing to add (probably later today or at some point tomorrow). A "Leveling tips" section (maybe "Leveling guide" ? I don't know which one sounds better to you?)

Personally, Leveling guide sounds better. Probably like a step by step format of the gear and gems to use since you have the skill tree's already planned out.
"
Skaithakk wrote:

Personally, Leveling guide sounds better. Probably like a step by step format of the gear and gems to use since you have the skill tree's already planned out.

Yup i'm planing something like that. Use this skill then this skill then this skill. These and these uniques will make your leveling much easier. Warning about some difficulties along the way and so on.
"
Yup i'm planing something like that. Use this skill then this skill then this skill. These and these uniques will make your leveling much easier. Warning about some difficulties along the way and so on.

Sounds good, been looking for a build to play since I'm getting a little bored with my discharger. I like the fast paced gameplay. :)
Last edited by Skaithakk on Mar 14, 2017, 3:36:45 PM
This build is great having so much fun, one quick question how to deal with reflect mobs
IGN: McA_ArcTrap
Now if you are one shotting yourself, and that was a problem for me at around level 60-65 because i had a very small life pool, the only way is to get more life. If you are not one shotting yourself then try using cast when damage taken (level 1) + immortal call (level 3)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info