[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Yup, though it's not nearly as bad as it sounds, i'd say you'll hardly even notice it.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey Korgoth, thanks for the guide! I'm planning on running this for 3.0, as I've always wanted to play Flicker Strike, but have always been too attracted to whatever the flavor of the month build is.

Quick question:

Path of Building has Ruthless as a greater DPS increase gemwise over Maim. Do you think that this is probably correct or is there some mechanical issue throwing off the calculations, possibly stemming from Multistrike?

Or is there some other reason why We're thinking of taking Maim instead that I've just missed?
What would be the preferred bandits reward to take for 3.0?
Hello.
1. Possible as leaguestarter?
2. Any ideas about Terminus Est and Abyssus prices at 2-3 day of new league?
Thanks
@AwfulxAim
You are absolutely right. It seems that i've been working with old versions of the skill. It seems that the ruthless interaction with multistrike is that you get ruthless strike on your third cast with multistrike rather than your third hit and you get ruthless blow for all 3 hits from your third cast. So in that case ruthless will deal extra damage on your 7th, 8th and 9th hit. Though now that melee damage on full life is not restricted to physical damage.
1000 damage
level 20 Ruthless
1st hit - 1000 damage
2nd hit - 1000 damage
3th hit - 1000 damage
4th hit - 1000 damage
5th hit - 1000 damage
6th hit - 1000 damage
7th hit - 2130 damage
8th hit - 2130 damage
9th hit - 2130 damage
Total damage: 9390
level 20 Damage on Full life
1st hit - 1490 damage
2nd hit - 1490 damage
3th hit - 1490 damage
4th hit - 1490 damage
5th hit - 1490 damage
6th hit - 1490 damage
7th hit - 1490 damage
8th hit - 1490 damage
9th hit - 1490 damage
Total damage: 13410
So in the end i think that sticking to damage on full life will be better.

@jonasfriberg

"
KorgothBG wrote:
About the bandits... now it's such a hard choice! Aliara with the crit multi and the resists is definitely nice. Oak gives some damage and lets not forget that flat physical reduction (even 2%) is something that you can rarely get. Kraytin has dodge ... yet another rare and useful defensive stat. And of course 2 passives could easily mean a jewel slot... and if you have the right jewel that could be a significant boost. Honestly i can't recommend one over the other. I'm leaning towards Oak or Aliara though.

@_biggoodeeny
1. Yes, if you know what you are doing of course
2. I'm very and i mean VERY bad at trading and especially bad at predicting market prices ... so can't help you with that. Some speculations though - due to the nerf of Abyssus it will probably be cheaper than before.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I personally went with Aliara.
hi,got terminus atm,so start to flicker,i just have to spam some frenzy's sometimes,to low crit atm in act 7 :p,but fun as hell
i just found a gem brutality support,is this any good for us?if we allready replace added fire with maim,i don't see we do any ele dmg,and no chaos dmg,so a 40 incr for melee dmg is nice then,or am i overlooking something?
Looks viable until charges don`t nerfed.
@Neograff1
You really think that loosing 30% increased crit chance from the charges is something that breaks the build (a total of 2.6% crit chance)? I mean even if you don't have power charges at all it's still ot that big of a deal.

@shumi82
Oh we deal plenty of elemental damage - HoA + Flasks - it's literally about half of your damage.

Also at this point it seems that melee damage on full life is still the better 6th gem
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 5, 2017, 4:28:41 PM
What you guys using for Pantheon powers?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info