[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Yeah the support gem is not in the wiki yet.

Good luck and if you need any help, you know where to find it!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 2, 2017, 4:48:42 PM
Thanks for the amazing guide. With the removal of ignite immune guardians, and the chance to ignite gem buff, could you convince me that this terminus est version is still better/more fun than the oro's variant?
Now now on to the real questions, what are the best mtx to go with all this and why are we not a badass marauder?

Show us the swag Korgoth
"
torokfremen wrote:
Now now on to the real questions, what are the best mtx to go with all this and why are we not a badass marauder?

Show us the swag Korgoth

Slayer provides:

- Free melee splash (frees up a gem slot!)
- Overleech effects doesn't stop! Amazing for no regen/less regen maps! like picking up loot on choas/fire area effect? NP!
- Free bleed/stun immunity (if picked, free flask slot!)
- Culling!
- Onslaught on killing rares/uniques for 20 seconds.
- Increased area damage
- 50% reduce reflect physical, more damage on kill! (depends on personal preference).
- Piety likes the butt of the duelist.
Last edited by Molochmane on Aug 3, 2017, 1:32:27 AM
@Unfeared
It simply does a lot more damage and has better survivability. Honestly there isn't a single aspect where Oro flicker outshines a Terminus Est flicker.
As far as fun goes, they provide the same amounts of fun ... after all theya re both flicker builds so they recieve that nifty 30% more fun on top of the already existing 150% increased fun.

@torokfremen
Molochmane already covered the "Why duelist?".
Now when it comes to MTXs this is how i roll now :

Head: Infernal Helmet (maybe i should add Fiery Eyes)
Chest: Demon King Body Armour
Boots: Demon King Boots
Gloves: Demon King Gloves
Sword: Edge of Madness skin transfer + Carnage Weapon Effect
Extras: Tentacle Wings, Vapour Flicker Strike Effect, Gloom Herald Effect, Legacy Portal Effect
Pets: No pets, i won't be able to sleep if i make a poor pet run after my flickering ass.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi KorgothBG, first of all. your build is amazing. Second, Which gem are you going to replace for maim. i was thinking about dmg on full life?
Probably Melee damage on full life indeed, Fortify if you don't care about dying. Though i'm not yet sure if it will be better, i have to do some testing first and see how it feels. It seems that maim will deal a bit more damage, but on the other hand only if you actually maim the enemy (and there's only 30% chance per hit)
no changes in the notes for this build? played it last season with HH and loved it
The only change to the build is maybe using maim instead of melee phys on full life, but that's about it. And of course it is possible that a new unique item will fit well here, though we'll have to wait and see all of them first. Everything else, the gear, the skills, the tree, it's all the same.
So Abyssus nerf, we get 100 Crit mult less :(?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info