[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Can i ask to post overall changes to the build? As far as i know - abyssus nerf, -1 frenzy. Which bandits choose? I think oak or 2 points.
Last edited by Perdulkin on Aug 7, 2017, 3:16:10 AM
will Chance to Bleed not be a better 6th link? if you look at PoB it adds alot more damage
Better than Melee damage on full life?

@Perdulkin
Pretty much those are the changes yes. As for the bandits check 2-3 pages back i've talked about it multiple times :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 7, 2017, 11:02:07 AM
Played the exact build to 67 in beta. Playing the same build in 3.0

This build worked nicely with only trash rares, Lochtonial Caress, and TE. I didn't have additional charges (Savagery). Went straight for life and crit.

I was able to keep up charge generation quite a while. Enough so to be able to flicker spam through act 7-8

Ice Crash DPS 11k FS 4k by the time I stopped playing beta.
By the way, I never had so much fun exping, at level 51 I had equipped a Terminus est and blasted through the new content like a breeze, with Viper strike for the bosses, damn some gods were really dangerous.

Now I'm 80 with a 5l chest and Abyssus, time to grind for the Acuity.
Beautiful build, though I find myself avoiding bosses as I don't generate enough power charges and can't be bothered to swap to Viper strike

I also have plenty of empty gem slots so I'll need to figure out what to do with those, maybe some cast when damage taken weird combo, or that anchestral warchief setup to help with bosses.
Last edited by torokfremen on Aug 7, 2017, 11:16:20 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Better than Melee damage on full life?

@Perdulkin
Pretty much those are the changes yes. As for the bandits check 2-3 pages back i've talked about it multiple times :)

Yes better then Damage on full life, sorry for not making that cleare :)

Now, I am Lv.77 very fun with this build. Do you have any ideas about my gears?
จงตื่นขึ้นมา!
\m/ GarenaID/IGN \m/ : MISERICORDIAM, RHEINFALL
\m/ Line \m/ : maipongton
\m/ FB (inbox only) \m/ : https://www.facebook.com/Pongtorn.Chankeaw
\mXm/ โคตรเซ็ง$hop \mXm/ : https://web.poe.garena.in.th/forum/view-thread/11369
Is you melee damage on full life even give you any damage ? Because for me in PoB it doesn't display any difference. Perhaps that's the reason? Because the gem doesn't really give much here.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"

Now, I am Lv.77 very fun with this build. Do you have any ideas about my gears?

Steel Rings.

Updated PoB Paste:

https://pastebin.com/Bjp5eyib
Last edited by Sylethis on Aug 7, 2017, 11:41:13 AM
looks like damage on full life doesn't show on the dps in PoB, well then damage on full life is better then chance to bleed, sorry for that
Last edited by Losfisk on Aug 7, 2017, 11:49:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info