[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

hey guys,

i need some help.
its my first energy shield build and it doent work for me.. every yellow pack one shots me on low level maps (1-4).
its hard for me to reg against rf. so every extern dmg realy hurts.

what couldi fix? thx 4 ur help.
"
Yayakla wrote:
hey guys,

i need some help.
its my first energy shield build and it doent work for me.. every yellow pack one shots me on low level maps (1-4).
its hard for me to reg against rf. so every extern dmg realy hurts.

what couldi fix? thx 4 ur help.

Ohhh, you only have 5400 ES, that's too bad, change your belt for crystal belt. My PoB says your degen is higher than regen, do u sustain RF? If not - drop it and keep lvling up. And you have to pick some life regen nodes and socket to the right of the "Shaper" node, then move to the "Unnatural Calm". You also have to make your way through the uber lab to get the rest of ascendancy points in order to get some ES and Unwavering Faith as it also grants life regen. And make sure u use Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Abberath (Pantheon).
Edit: and ofc your life flasks - they are useless, try to get those:

Also try to get Doryani's Catalyst, you will be able to wear it at lvl75, it will significantly boost your damage.
Last edited by Windgaming on Sep 20, 2017, 1:36:49 PM
Hi, again. Thanks for everything mate. Best build i ever had.

Do you think the Energy from Within Jewel is still viable in 3.0?

Been trying to get rid of the RotP shield to get extra ES and spell damage but its hard to manage it since the nerf on the Leo craft.
Is that not what the level 4 Empower is for?

What is the best way to tell how much damage you are doing with SR/RF?
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
Hey Ahfack, trying this build right now but some things aren't clear, at least for me.
You said the first points of ascend should be "time of need - > bastion of hope -> radiant faith - > Unwavering Faith" but, time of need just regen 30% with 5sec cooldown, right?
Shouldn't be better to sustain RF faster if we get the Radiant+Unwavering Faith?

On the guide, u don't say when we should be ready to sustain the RF, what level would be the ideal to start using it? Is there any mandatory thing we should do?

I level as pure scorching ray until m actually able to equip rotp. I'm generally still life based at this point, and I sustain rf no problem as soon as I can equip it

Was my legacy hardcore character. I was about to swap to low life when I ripped hehe

Srry bothering you again Ahfack but, u didn't said anything about the ascendancy orders, could you answer please?

I've to tell you, never played a build so funny (at least for me) like yours xD

Ahfack or somebody else?
You should be ascended before you can even wear a rotp. Scorching Ray doesn't hit therefore doesn't leech. Regen is key for survivability
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Definitely going to try this as my next build ... once I get the currency. It's crazy how much a damn 6L Shavs costs right now, along with the Chayula ammy. Is there a way to do if semi-cheapish before that point? Like can I get away with a 6S/5L Belly or a 6S/5L Shav's & no Chayula ammy for a bit? I have had absolute shit luck with currency this league & am still trying to farm/finish gearing my SRS Necro.

Amazing spec though man, really like the looks of it!
What's the best skill to level with? I've been using SR with an empower lvl 3 and tabula and it still isn't feeling too amazing. And leveling wise I mean getting to maps.

Use efficacy and instead of iron will use burning damage
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 21, 2017, 7:02:48 PM
Oops my bad. Thought you were directing it towards me.
Last edited by TwinPsionic on Sep 21, 2017, 7:03:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info