[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Ahfack wrote:
Max
Fire
Res

Much wow :)

Ah, that makes sense now haha.
And other thing i need to ask, which gem should i level/buy first?
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
Max
Fire
Res

Much wow :)

Ah, that makes sense now haha.
And other thing i need to ask, which gem should i level/buy first?

Um.... All of them :) purity of fire very important and scorching Ray. I recommend leveling 6 SR's in your offhands to vaal when they hit 20.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
TimoJutila wrote:
The build is great for virtually everything except maybe party play, as it has some restrictions there.

I did Shaper the first time with quite avg gear, with one death due to being cocky. It also makes Uber lab really trivial. Actually Chimera's adds felt harder than Shaper.

How do you cast 4 auras from mana and still have mana to cast Scorching Ray? I think I am missing something, but dunno what?

The vertex is 3 auras that takes 72% of your mana, and then in the ring is the Purity of fire which is another 28% for total of 100% of your mana pool. Please explain.
IGN: Mahakali
Last edited by Synchro69 on Sep 19, 2017, 3:07:00 PM
Great build, thx Ahfack<3
"
Synchro69 wrote:
"
TimoJutila wrote:
The build is great for virtually everything except maybe party play, as it has some restrictions there.

I did Shaper the first time with quite avg gear, with one death due to being cocky. It also makes Uber lab really trivial. Actually Chimera's adds felt harder than Shaper.

How do you cast 4 auras from mana and still have mana to cast Scorching Ray? I think I am missing something, but dunno what?

The vertex is 3 auras that takes 72% of your mana, and then in the ring is the Purity of fire which is another 28% for total of 100% of your mana pool. Please explain.

22% reduced mana reserved from the passive tree.
"
epicplayeryod wrote:
Great build, thx Ahfack<3

Sick gear! Let me know if you need some dank delirium gloves ;)

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
"
Synchro69 wrote:
"
TimoJutila wrote:

22% reduced mana reserved from the passive tree.

My calculations are after the 22% reduced mana reserved from the passive tree.I am level 90, my tree is almost competed. I still can't cast fully all 4 auras without reserving 100% of my mana.

Here is my gear:

IGN: Mahakali
Last edited by Synchro69 on Sep 19, 2017, 11:05:22 PM
"
Synchro69 wrote:

My calculations are after the 22% reduced mana reserved from the passive tree.I am level 90, my tree is almost competed. I still can't cast fully all 4 auras without reserving 100% of my mana.

Here is my gear:

Ofc you cannot run 4 auras (total of 6 considering life reservation) because you need helm enchant for that, 20% reduced 1 of our auras mana reservation.
Last edited by Windgaming on Sep 20, 2017, 4:09:54 AM
"
Synchro69 wrote:
"
TimoJutila wrote:

I don't cast 4 auras, because I don't have the helm enchant :). I just switch purity of cold/lightning around (hardly ever tho), for certain maps. The third purity feels like a QOL upgrade mostly.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
Hey Ahfack, trying this build right now but some things aren't clear, at least for me.
You said the first points of ascend should be "time of need - > bastion of hope -> radiant faith - > Unwavering Faith" but, time of need just regen 30% with 5sec cooldown, right?
Shouldn't be better to sustain RF faster if we get the Radiant+Unwavering Faith?

On the guide, u don't say when we should be ready to sustain the RF, what level would be the ideal to start using it? Is there any mandatory thing we should do?

I level as pure scorching ray until m actually able to equip rotp. I'm generally still life based at this point, and I sustain rf no problem as soon as I can equip it

Was my legacy hardcore character. I was about to swap to low life when I ripped hehe

Srry bothering you again Ahfack but, u didn't said anything about the ascendancy orders, could you answer please?

I've to tell you, never played a build so funny (at least for me) like yours xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info